Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate v4.0.14-1.20.3 has been released!

RuneMate Staff

RuneMate v4.0.14-1.20.3 has been released!​

Our first "normal" update since v4.0.0, back to business as usual!

Website Changes​

• Should now be more clear how to get to the credit purchasing screen from the forums
  • Added a link to update your password and security options in the user menu
  • Fixed a few minor styling issues

Client/API Changes​

• Added a new dashboard page so that you can keep an eye on all of your running bots
    • You can access this dashboard by clicking on the "Dashboard" button that appears on the right side-panel when you have a running bot
  • The "bring to front" button has returned to the game client cards for Windows users
  • Game client cards should now show the title of the window itself again, rather than RuneLite#1234
  • Fixed screen captures for RuneLite when a GPU plugin is enabled
  • Added java.awt.event.KeyListener support for listening to game client input
  • Fixed an exception that could be thrown during Varp/Varbit updates
  • Fixed an exception that could be thrown when querying for InterfaceComponents
  • Fixed an exception that could be thrown when querying for GroundItems
  • Extended the timeout period when downloading client resources for users with slow internet
We're still investigating issues relating to occasional bridge disconnections. Please continue to grab log files for us and open threads in ⁠our Discord channel if you run into this issue!

Hi, every single time i login it says "failed to download missing reaources" and wont let me login / start the app. What can i do to fix this? I've already unistalled and reinstalled the app several times and that didnt work.

All the scripts I've ran have ended up breaking. They don't pray flick/pray and they don't really function the way they did. Is this down to a new Runemate update? or is this solely the scripts not updated for the new version of OSRS? thanks.

All the scripts I've ran have ended up breaking. They don't pray flick/pray and they don't really function the way they did. Is this down to a new Runemate update? or is this solely the scripts not updated for the new version of OSRS? thanks.
Join the discord. There's an error thatt the devs are working on.

Yeah I'm having the same problem, was working this morning, but now Runemate doesn't open at all, just sits in Task Manager.

I was running into the issue where client wasn't even opening/running for me. Uninstalled and re-installed and 'updated' my Java. Got that to work.

NEW ISSUE – My 'dashboard' reset and now when I try to run a script I have to re-add my account and it isn't accepting/moving along in the flow, just stuck and can't add my account to start.

**NOTE: Running on MAC (Intel)**

1716650377331.png

We are not aware of any bridging problem. If you are having an issue post it in Client & Site Support after reading the relevant stickies:
* Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
* Tutorial - How to view and send over bot logs
Made a post about it maybe a week ago. Additionally, its acknowledged at the bottom of Amex's first post in this thread. I can provide more logs if needed but they don't provide much information. Haven't been able to use rune mate over the approx 2wks since I re-downloaded, despite updates