Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runemate not picking up on open clients (Mac)

Recently linked my osrs account to an official Jagex account and can now only open clients through the launcher itself. When I try to start a bot on RuneMate, none of the clients are being detected. Is there a fix to this please?

Note: I've already tried reinstalling the latest version of RuneMate, restarting my computer, reinstalling the official osrs client and runelite etc... none of these fixed this.

If you are using MacOs please close all Runemates & Runelites. Open runemate, then type this command into your terminal. Once you've done that please press refresh clients in rune mate & the issue will be fixed

Attachments

• ScreenShot 2024-02-04 at 6.16.06 am.png
    ScreenShot 2024-02-04 at 6.16.06 am.png
    26 KB · Views: 75
If you are using MacOs please close all Runemates & Runelites. Open runemate, then type this command into your terminal. Once you've done that please press refresh clients in rune mate & the issue will be fixed
I've done this exactly as you say and all that happens is Runelite bounces in my dock and never opens. I have to Force Quit it.

ive got same issue since latest runelite / runemate updates. Mac in Light mode. tried the cmd above but still not working. someone help pls ?