Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an author can take some time to debug for me I can get it fixed.
@Quinnn Here you go. Quinnn has done an awesome job with the thieving guild door bot, but the world hopping is fried at the moment. If there's anything you need on my end, I'd be more than happy to help.

Dear author's staff etc,

sins the new update of osrs there are isseus. many of these you solved already but i stumbled on some new one's. i can activate every bot/script i want, but the only thing they seems to do now is rotate the camera angle. they wont interact with surroundings. for ex. Woodcutting>trees. mining>ore's. firemaking>banking. etc etc.
do the scripts dont support the osrs files anymore or something? im reallt confused sins im not familiar with files and development myself.
any help?

tyvm!

RuneMate Staff
Dear author's staff etc,

sins the new update of osrs there are isseus. many of these you solved already but i stumbled on some new one's. i can activate every bot/script i want, but the only thing they seems to do now is rotate the camera angle. they wont interact with surroundings. for ex. Woodcutting>trees. mining>ore's. firemaking>banking. etc etc.
do the scripts dont support the osrs files anymore or something? im reallt confused sins im not familiar with files and development myself.
any help?

tyvm!

RuneMate is currently undergoing maintenance. The RuneMate client (and its bots) are not fully working.

Wait until they have been fixed.

RuneMate is currently undergoing maintenance. The RuneMate client (and its bots) are not fully working.

Wait until they have been fixed.

Tyvm for your reply. ill be waiting patiently. will there be any anouncement when its fixed?

Client Developer
Dear author's staff etc,

any help?

tyvm!

Tyvm for your reply. ill be waiting patiently. will there be any anouncement when its fixed?

You are literally posting on the update thread.

Client Developer
24/02/2016 01:00 GMT
Development is on-going. There is no quick fix for these breakages, so we're taking the time so make sure it's done right.

I gotta admit you guys go to a lot of trouble to fix stuff like this for no or little reward

Status
Not open for further replies.