Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Runemate Is Safe

tim

Yeah i just got banned on OSRS running an oak bot which that one ran for about 18 hours. My hunter bot is still going for 35+ hours now. Gonna restart the woodcutting bot with a different script and see if that works.

just got this on darkscape
Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex.

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal.

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community.

Regards,
Jagex

tim

Seems to me the majority of the bans is coming from Darkscape. Maybe Darkscape should be taken down until fixed.

Moderate means you were manually banned by a mod, where as major macro is detected by their system.

Keep in mind, the temp bans are applied to your account as soon as you log-in, that way there's an exact 48 hour timer

ok I'm gonna sound like a right noob but with darkscape don't it say NO RULES so how am I breaking Rules by using third party client? Can I message them and say its false advertisement
upload_2015-11-21_22-8-36.png

I know this isn't relating to all your questions however, I wanted to know what script I should use to bot for fishing and what locations for the specific lvls. I got banned 4 times already in two weeks fishing. I just made a new account 10mins ago and am fishing in al kharid. is this safe or should i go somewhere else? Any opinions from all you fishing bot pros :D