Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Runemate Is Safe

I Think its official that the RM client is safe again. I just made a brand new account yesterday to test out the bot. Made the account at around 3 p.m. and i have been using alpha miner for almost 24 hours now and still no ban. I wasn't planning on using this account but since it allready has 65 mining I think I'll keep it :)

Discretion is advised
RuneMate up and away! *Vuuuush*

vuush.png

Last edited:
Sorry I should have mentioned, I am botting on RS3. I plan to bot on my main account later today, I just wanted to test the client first on a new account. @Casper

tim

I'm going on around 34 hours straight OSRS on 3 accounts. No bans as of yet. So yes i say it's pretty safe.

tim

Ah, I see. Should I kill chickens instead?
That's up to you. I've never had a problem getting banned from them and I've botted them for feathers for weeks on time. I run it in legacy mode. Seems safer.

That's up to you. I've never had a problem getting banned from them and I've botted them for feathers for weeks on time. I run it in legacy mode. Seems safer.

Okay, I will try that instead and see what happens. Thanks.

By trolls I assume goblins? Yes that lumby spot is hella botted and probably #1 spot for bot busters (sad group of designates who walk around aimlessly reporting anything and everything in their path just for shits n giggles, in hopes to become pmod one day). I recommend training on cows always, since theres always legit players around cows. For bone burying I recommend that place in the most populated world.

By trolls I assume goblins? Yes that lumby spot is hella botted and probably #1 spot for bot busters (sad group of designates who walk around aimlessly reporting anything and everything in their path just for shits n giggles, in hopes to become pmod one day). I recommend training on cows always, since theres always legit players around cows. For bone burying I recommend that place in the most populated world.

Nah, I'm talking about the trolls in Burthrope.