Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug RUNEMATE HAS ROBBED ME BLIND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just logged into my acccount to find my player at ge which is not where i left him , and to go into my bank the bot has taken all my valuable items out my bank ! i payed money for this bot and hes just robbed all my stuff!!! WTF runemate!!!! id like to speak to saomeone about this issue!!!

RuneMate Staff
If you seriously think RuneMate would ruin its reputation by hacking you for a small sum of GP or items, then you're mistaken.

Do a forum search and you'll see screenshots from thousands upon thousands of users who have trusted RuneMate with billions of GP on their accounts.

You've been hacked some other way - it wasn't RuneMate.

same shit happend to me, using nmz bot log on next day entire account was wiped. but i get same responds you really thing runemate would ruin its rep lmfao i do

The best thing we can suggest is that you scan your computer for any viruses or look at any software you've installed recently. We have no interest in the contents of your account as it's of insignificant value to us given what's at risk if we were to be exposed for hacking accounts.

We're really sorry this happened, but you have to know that it wasn't us. I'm going to lock this thread as there's nothing more than needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.