Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runemate error

I just randomly started getting this error whenever trying to start up a bot. I uninstalled the client thinking that would fix the problem/error but it is still there. Any ideas why I am getting this error?

Attachments

• runemateerror.PNG
    runemateerror.PNG
    183.5 KB · Views: 31
Bot Author
I just randomly started getting this error whenever trying to start up a bot. I uninstalled the client thinking that would fix the problem/error but it is still there. Any ideas why I am getting this error?

Reload runelite.

If that doesn't work then I'd double check to see if your firewall is blocking access from the runemate app.

Reload runelite.

If that doesn't work then I'd double check to see if your firewall is blocking access from the runemate app.
I dont use runelite with it and i dont think my firewall is blocking it but i will check that when i get time, thanks

Bot Author
I dont use runelite with it and i dont think my firewall is blocking it but i will check that when i get time, thanks

What are you using if you're not using runelite?

I'm 100% sure we don't support any other client... which is probably why you're getting the error you're getting.

What are you using if you're not using runelite?

I'm 100% sure we don't support any other client... which is probably why you're getting the error you're getting.
i am just using the old school runescape loader that i download from the runescape website. I have never had a problem doing it this way until recently it just randomly started giving me the error, I have never used runelite. Also referring back to the firewall, my firewall is not interfering with runemate because i checked and runemate is one of the applications that my firewall allows.

Hi i am getting the same error before, i uninstalled runemate and runelite and reinstalled both to update and remove all bugs, i then launched again now it says failed to bind to the game client because of a sessioninitializationexception. (botttom red error re to your picture).
Any help appreciated.
Many thanks