Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runemate down after 3/7/2019 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to use runemate and the client says :OSRS is temporarily unsupported due to a recent Runescape update" "using this bot while osrs is unsupported could lead to unexpected behavior. do you wish to continue" this pops up while starting a bot before getting into the bot gui screen. I don't know if this is common for after updates but I thought id shareerror1.png

Noticeably F.A.T.
To those actually wondering. On updates that actually change engine or core parts of the game. The development team has to update the client because certain functions if not all are not working as intended. This message is a warning so you do not waste credits or bot hours.
The dev team will fix the update soon. I'm sure cloud as already been alerted that rm is down.
Just be patient the client will be up soon.

you can still run bots, you just have to baby sit them as they may or may not be broken. FWIW, I'm botting hunter right now and haven't had any issues.

Have same issue. Tried using Regal Crafter in edge and is not working after this update.

Edit: it actually works right now. On a different CPU atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.