Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn't give a shit because botting is botting, but I still feel sorry for the money you've lost.
Eh, I've had a good run I guess. I'm more pissed by the fact I've never actually botted I logged into the client to try it and gg. But I guess I can start putting my time in other things now.

I think this update is only affecting RS3 accounts.

Can anyone confirm any OSRS account has been banned due to client-side detection in last 24ish hours?

LOL. lost i said i lost 6 accs with different proxies. Not detected by ip then

somebody said the client update comes this week to darkscape. isnt implented now. my 2 darkscape accounts are fine too

Account i bought yesterday for quite a bit of money got gold farming ready maybe 3 hours ago was playing some mw3 infected and i come back to this :( few 99's and was ready to make bank a bit sad cost me 40 usd and had the account for 22 hours

s4rqr8.png

And my 1900 total ironman recieved temp ban

os998z.png

may be the wrong time to ask but as i now will have a temp ban anyone had personal experiences of this leading to faster chance of ban if the client gets going again

Last edited:
If you have been banned and have a dynamic IP, change your IPs asap. For some people, it's easier as restarting your router or simply changing ur wifi password and it will reset your IP. its a good safety precaution.

@terrorbyte There's no problem really. It was just an experimental thing and the account was only two weeks old. I botted woodcutting and had 71 woodcutting running bot all night. Just got caught up in the wave I suppose but not a loss at all really.

Banned.
1) Operating System: Windows 10
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64bit
3) Installer or Standalone: Standalone
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: RS3
5) Additional notes: 4 Hours after using MaxiSuperheater

Anyone recieve a temporary ban? or is just me as it was an ironman account, will not be used for gold farming

Tried botting for the first time last night, script wouldn't work so I didn't even get to do anything closed the client and continued to play as normal. Woke up today with ban. Rip maxed main with 3.7b LOL.

Perm ban for logging into a client for 2 minutes, Jagex ruthless. Bought VIP every year it's available and spent over $1000 on MTX, they don't give a shit who you are.

Talking like Jagex are evil lol, We are the bad guys in this scenario... We are the cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.