Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night I fell asleep with massfighter on and woke up and I was on the log in screen. never checked to see if I could log In I just went to work. when I got home client said that its temp down for bot detection. so it must of ran out of food and logged out just in time. this was about 1am central time.

Look at my post. My accounts that i ran tests on got banned about 10 hours after logging in

Just checked as I'm writing this post, still safe. I'd say it's been at least 10 hours. And the main account I was worried about already had 2 previous bans on record 2-3 months. Still safe. So yeah

EDIT: Actually it's been 13 hours since the OP so yeah

eta 35 hours to get back on my account :( also dont know if its stil bottable after a temp ban hmm? anyone had any experience with temp bans on rs3?

eta 35 hours to get back on my account :( also dont know if its stil bottable after a temp ban hmm? anyone had any experience with temp bans on rs3?
if you read my last post, I had 2 temp bans in the last few months and im still going strong. the account with the couple of bans was on DS, so should be fine. but of course dont bot an account you dont wanna lose blah blah blah be prepared.

i botting with myself writed script in other language running in java x86 ver(game interface[lua] is not used),so far it's safely(botting about 20 hours everyday for 20 day)
i must let you know i got ban everyday with RM and PB(GOT VERY HIGHER)
i have to say EP is got less ban,that's true,Bescause i trying all bot in RS3

1,do not show any sensitives info in your bot
2,don't RUN more client than 3 at ONE IPADDRESS
3,SYSTEM INFO WILL BE CHECKED EVERYTIME WHEN GAME CLIENT RUNNING
4,BOTWATCH IS EVIL(you may got ban in later a few hour or a few day when botwatch found you're botting)
Anti compilation(client jar,hw3d.dll,jaclib.dll,jagdx.dll,jaggl.dll)if you can

i botting with myself writed script in other language running in java x86 ver(game interface[lua] is not used),so far it's safely(botting about 20 hours everyday for 20 day)
i must let you know i got ban everyday with RM and PB(GOT VERY HIGHER)
i have to say EP is got less ban,that's true,Bescause i trying all bot in RS3

1,do not show any sensitives info in your bot
2,don't RUN more client than 3 at ONE IPADDRESS
3,SYSTEM INFO WILL BE CHECKED EVERYTIME WHEN GAME CLIENT RUNNING
4,BOTWATCH IS EVIL(you may got ban in later a few hour or a few day when botwatch found you're botting)
Anti compilation(client jar,hw3d.dll,jaclib.dll,jagdx.dll,jaggl.dll)if you can
Not sure how true any of this honestly is, it really varies by person. i've ran 4-5 bots on one ip multiple times, some got banned, others still are alive. as for all the other stuff, meh

Not sure how true any of this honestly is, it really varies by person. i've ran 4-5 bots on one ip multiple times, some got banned, others still are alive. as for all the other stuff, meh
last three month i running 20 client in one ipaddress
you have to know botwatch is update anytime jagex can adjust the strategy at any time

Hey, anyone know why everyone got banned? Also, when is the bot going to be back online?

last three month i running 20 client in one ipaddress
you have to know botwatch is update anytime jagex can adjust the strategy at any time

Yeah true I guess. I'm used to bans though, I make accounts for the sole purpose of testing a single bot till ( if they get banned ) If I at least make it to 80/90 it's a win.

Hey, anyone know why everyone got banned? Also, when is the bot going to be back online?

It will be back online once @Cloud and @Arbiter deem it safe enough to be. Don't worry, I'm sure they will make a thread or put something in the box above the shout box saying all is a go :D

I wish runemate would be undetectable. I love runemate, why can jagex just leave us alone. since without botters items would cost a sit ton. and we pay to be a member you should be able to do what you want. ban f2p people for botting since they don't even pay.

They got hit if you logged in with a client post the update so if you were not botting at the time and came on and client was disabled you would be safe

All clients were run on private proxys and all reieved bans using rs3 powerbot log in and skip tut island, login on tribot and bot tut island then log out, and log in and bot tut isaland on powerbot.

2wgc7xu.png

295zd37.png

vgogf5.png

I do believe tribot is udetected but tut island has good botwatch now.
Perhaps try with epicbot if you want. Thanks for this btw.

Perhaps try with epicbot if you want. Thanks for this btw.

I hope that wasn't a serious post. Epicbot is straight garbage. Back maybe like 4 years ago they were decent, but now that shit is completely riddled with malware. Don't get me wrong, I love to download shady shit, and have no problems doing it. But stay the fuck away from epicbot.

I remember seeing something a long time ago about a .dll (jaclib.dll) in the Jagex folder that someone thought had something to do with how Jagex were detecting between normal client use and using a bot client.

They found some mouse hook in it I guess. Found this thread Terms Of Service

@Microsoft @Arbiter @Aidden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.