Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Runemate bots wont load..?

mj2

not sure what type of issue i could call this. I can open the RuneMate application just fine. I can log in just fine. but my bots wont load. every feature in the program works, and i can even preview my bots. however, when i try to start an instance, they just load for forever. any ideas? thanks.

mj2

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 09-08 14 49 39 - spectre.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DxDiag.txt
    86.2 KB · Views: 5

mj2

@Negrita okay, so how do i fix this? not sure what changed, it used to run just fine. (Thank you for finding the source of the problem :))

Mod Automation
Uninstall all Java Runtime Environments and Java Development Kits. Uninstall RuneMate. Install RuneMate. It will auto-download the JRE that's needed.

mj2

@Arbiter good news and bad news. Iuninstalled all java applications and runemate. When I redownloaded runemate, it would run just fine. however, when i redownloaded "Java SE Development Kit 10.0.2", runemate went back to not working. Is there any way around this?

@Arbiter good news and bad news. Iuninstalled all java applications and runemate. When I redownloaded runemate, it would run just fine. however, when i redownloaded "Java SE Development Kit 10.0.2", runemate went back to not working. Is there any way around this?
Yes...Don't download JDK 10....

mj2

@Arbiter yes, unfortunately I must have a JDK/JRE downloaded onto my system. I already have changed the variable settings and changed the pathing, but that doesnt work. I have had it pathed that way since before I created the thread. any other ideas? I realize this is a unique problem, thank you very much for helping.

Mod Automation
It sounds like you know what you're doing so I will suggest something I usually don't. You can download the standalone jar and explicitly run it with JRE 1.8.0_181 from Powershell or Command Prompt, i.e. "C:\Program Files\Java\jre-1.8.0_181\bin\java" -jar "\path\to\RuneMate.jar". Functionality should be the same except for auto-update - you will have to download the latest jar when updates are released. You can automate both these steps yourself with a batch or Powershell script.

Our installers and native runners are supposed to only use JRE 8 automatically, but it seems that is not working for you. This is the first time I have heard this reported. We are in the process of updating our installer builder, so hopefully that fixes it in the near future.