Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RUNEMATE attempted scam on Discord?!

Java Warlord
what on earth makes you think this guy is representing runemate in any way?
it's clearly just a spam bot contacting runemate discord server members

what on earth makes you think this guy is representing runemate in any way?
it's clearly just a spam bot contacting runemate discord server members

For a start, I was bringing it to everyones attention. Feel free to show me where I made an accusation though buddy. Also I'm not IN the Runemate discord so there goes that theory :)

Java Warlord
For a start, I was bringing it to everyones attention. Feel free to show me where I made an accusation though buddy. Also I'm not IN the Runemate discord so there goes that theory :)
RUNEMATE ATTEMPTED SCAM ON DISCORD?!
pretty bold title in that case...

anyway, thats even more reason to believe he's not associated with runemate

cuppa.drink(java);
Your post title reads exactly like youtube clickbait. What I think you meant to say is someone (badly) pretending to represent runemate is trying to scam people, not
Please like comment subscribe and ring the bell, also join the patreon, follow me on instagram and sub to me on twitch and onlyfans.

Your post title reads exactly like youtube clickbait. What I think you meant to say is someone (badly) pretending to represent runemate is trying to scam people, not
Please like comment subscribe and ring the bell, also join the patreon, follow me on instagram and sub to me on twitch and onlyfans.
lmfao I love u dude