Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre Released!

Just curious, hows the os x support coming along?
No problem with waiting, just wondering when mac users would be able to get back on RM

Also side question, is the older version of runemate not usable anymore?

I just decided to check the progress out at work and came to see spectre was released I am school girling so bad right now, I litteraly have been jittery to get home and try . all I can think about now is spectre so my daily productivity is now shit. But again thank you @Arbiter and @Cloud for the release you guy are my true loves.

Client Developer
I just decided to check the progress out at work and came to see spectre was released I am school girling so bad right now, I litteraly have been jittery to get home and try . all I can think about now is spectre so my daily productivity is now shit. But again thank you @Arbiter and @Cloud for the release you guy are my true loves.

Spectre was all @Cloud, Arbi is a lazy piece of fuck.

Try using a different bot to get a hint as to whether it is a bot or client issue.
So far from testing out other clients, bots and using the official client only, it was the official client only that was causing the issue.
Even with very low CPU usage it was using a lot

Has anyone have balls yet to bot their mains? Also; any bans except the dude who got banned using 7 woodcutting bots ?

Has anyone have balls yet to bot their mains? Also; any bans except the dude who got banned using 7 woodcutting bots ?
Lmfao im feeling dumb enough to bot my main even though i got banned on it for macroing minor (Before spectre was released)

Would you guys be adding proxy support for the bot again soon? Not sure if I just missed it, but couldnt find proxy option anywhere.

With Runemate Spectre we are only able to run one instance of a bot instead of two like before? Why the change?

So this morning at around 11:00 AM EST my bots had been running for about 7 hours, came back from my doctors appointment and fell asleep, it's not almost 8:00 PM EST, and they're still friggin running. I vote we all pitch in funding to buy @Arbiter soul back from the curry demons he sold it to. Freaking amazing.