Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre Released!

Client Developer
@Partyshanked Mine is the same way, hopefully my explanation will better help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. When I load up spectre, it comes up with a green circle spinning in the middle (and I've let it spin for hours, doesn't do anything). Sometimes I press "add instance" on the bottom left of the client, but most of the time it doesn't respond. When it does respond, under the bot category, none of my bots show up - yet on the left side of the screen when the spectre client starts up it shows about 5-6 of the bots I have added. I've tried refreshing my bot-list on the left side of the screen only to have half of them disappear and not show back up. Apart from that, a lot of the bots that I have added don't show up on the client at all - not on the left side of the screen, and not when I try to start an instance. Spectre does fine with loading OSRS clients from my computer, and does fine with connecting to them and choosing the correct account; but it won't find any bots when trying to start a new instance.

Recommend opening your own thread in the support section and tagging @Cloud

Head to your RuneMate directory and grab the latest log since you failed to log in. Attached it to the thread, it should contain the exception which is thrown.

I was thinking Spectre would open a client in itself and do its thing. My god was I wrong!
The client is sleek as fuuuuuck, it's so clean and seeing how clean it works is just AMAZING! It's clear that a ton of time and effort has gone into Spectre and the result blew me away.
Happy botting with a peace of mind, it's possible again! :D

Client Developer
after the new update the bot isn't working anymore. can someone help me ?

i have the same problem don't know what to do

First try a fresh RuneMate install.

Open a thread in Client Support and post your most recent log file from C:/Users/YourUser/RuneMate/logs, also post your operating system (Windows/OSX etc).

spectre does not work with all the scripts some old scipts you need to check into are pestcontrol which was working for old model

RuneMate Staff
spectre does not work with all the scripts some old scipts you need to check into are pestcontrol which was working for old model
You will need to post on the thread by the bot author to let them know of any bugs.

Individual bots (eg: a Pest Control bot) are looked after by the relevant bot author.

Java Warlord
it says that the bot has no interface what do i do?
MeYaNHn.png

downloaded the client like a million times this new one is not working at all needs interface..spectre dosnt workf or me plz fix whats going on or gimme suggestions on how to fix?

nvm the program works just some scripts i guess need interface but only author can do that

Just got banned using Spectre. Either I'm extremely unlucky or this client isn't as flawless as y'all claim it to be. So disappointed, had 30M OSRS on that account

Just got banned using Spectre. Either I'm extremely unlucky or this client isn't as flawless as y'all claim it to be. So disappointed, had 30M OSRS on that account
What were you doing when you got banned? It was never claimed to be flawless, only better. No amount of optimization will save you from heuristics if you're botting for 24 hours straight.

My gold farming account got a 2 day ban for macroing minor, am i safe to bot now after spectre is released? i tested spectre on another account and it looks beautiful since it runs the actual rs3 client

My gold farming account got a 2 day ban for macroing minor, am i safe to bot now after spectre is released? i tested spectre on another account and it looks beautiful since it runs the actual rs3 client
It's never "safe" so to speak, and right now even though the client has been better optimized against their banning methods the bots themselves may not be optimized to the new client. I can say that I haven't been banned as of yet and I've been suiciding botting a small army of woodcutters that I used the tutorial island bot on, which is known for a high ban rate.

Mod Automation
Have you botted at all on the account that got banned before today? Jagex exclusively uses delayed bans to make it difficult for the botter to figure out what specific bot/client got them detected.