Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre Released!

ive only found 2 bots that actually work on this page and thats quantum wood cutting and regal fletching.... the rest really suck. either wont bank or the bots dont have any thought in them at all. wont bank work collect properly. its sad almost. i guess ill just start playing the game again

ive only found 2 bots that actually work on this page and thats quantum wood cutting and regal fletching.... the rest really suck. either wont bank or the bots dont have any thought in them at all. wont bank work collect properly. its sad almost. i guess ill just start playing the game again

I know this is a waste of energy and flat out pointless, even if you were still active I'm sure you'd learn nothing from what I'm going to say.
WHICH is that next time you want to throw words around that I'd typically catch coming out of a preteen young teenager. Which if you truly dislike something so much to call it "thoughtless, almost sad, wont work" then possibly you step up and offer a fix since you're a highly intelligent person clearly.

Or simply don't say anything at all since you're not interested in a fix, solution, or ANYTHING that would make a difference.. Well at least to you, but then again I think they're better off without the cynical hater ever lurking in the shadows next to tiny bridges, cough cough.

If you didn't catch the last few words I basically called you a bridge troll, except you're a modern day meth head bridge troll.

easily triggered ✌
I know this is a waste of energy and flat out pointless, even if you were still active I'm sure you'd learn nothing from what I'm going to say.
WHICH is that next time you want to throw words around that I'd typically catch coming out of a preteen young teenager. Which if you truly dislike something so much to call it "thoughtless, almost sad, wont work" then possibly you step up and offer a fix since you're a highly intelligent person clearly.

Or simply don't say anything at all since you're not interested in a fix, solution, or ANYTHING that would make a difference.. Well at least to you, but then again I think they're better off without the cynical hater ever lurking in the shadows next to tiny bridges, cough cough.

If you didn't catch the last few words I basically called you a bridge troll, except you're a modern day meth head bridge troll.
I like this kind of toxicity, please join the discord.

well rs3 isn't detected so now runemate joins the list of other osrs only programs I guess until It can be updated again considering the legacy client for rs3 is gone

Hey guys...why can I not run more than 3 bots at a time, when i open the 3rd client it has an error? Even on your purchase page, the more money u put in the more # of accounts and hours added....? Please explain?

empty
spectre is a work of genius, love exactly how it works; and you don't need to use a sketchy seperate client