Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre Released!

it does what I need it todo, we should start advertising that runemate looking for some more scripters, community here is great.

ive got a question eumm ive folowing your instruction and when i chose a client a pop up box open and say chose a application like this picture
and i tried to open the client on the site and tried to open the client with the downloader and still dont work its like he doesnt detect it plz help?

Attachments

• wtf1.png
    wtf1.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 28
  • wtf2.png
    wtf2.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 27
  • wtf2.png
    wtf2.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 26
Client Developer
ive got a question eumm ive folowing your instruction and when i chose a client a pop up box open and say chose a application like this picture
and i tried to open the client on the site and tried to open the client with the downloader and still dont work its like he doesnt detect it plz help?

You don't have the legacy client installed: Windows | Mac

hey guys i'm a new member to this website...not a supporter yet, but hopefully soon. I was wondering if there was anybody in this forum community willing to give me lessons or any advice to start on my adventure to scripting and making bots. I have experience in designing websites in notepad but no experience in c++ or any other programming software's. If anybody could point me in the right direction or take me under their wing that would be amazing. Thanks.