Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Run energy Varb values?

Hey,

I've been making my own bots using VisualRM and I'm doing well with what i need.

However, the time has come where I want to look in to toggling run energy based on the percentage remaining etc. I believe I need to set this based on Varbits, but i'm unable to see any values updating within the dev tool that correspond to the change in run energy in game.

Am i looking in the right place? Does anyone know the Varb ID for run energy?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to create a regular bot o_O
I thought there was a lot more involved than just varbits and varps. I have no experience in coding.

I don't know how to create a regular bot o_O
I thought there was a lot more involved than just varbits and varps. I have no experience in coding.

There are many introductions and tutorials around here, but you'll need to learn Java or Kotlin. If you want I can link you to a few posts.
If you have the basics of coding logic or Java/Kotlin (which doesnt seem to be the case), I advise you to start here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks, N5. I'll take a look at this now.
I have looked at a couple posts about getting started but a video might make things a little easier. I enjoy making the bots more than using them, so creating a proper one would be very satisfying.

Thanks, N5. I'll take a look at this now.
I have looked at a couple posts about getting started but a video might make things a little easier. I enjoy making the bots more than using them, so creating a proper one would be very satisfying.
Yeah, I find it so fun and I manage to learn a few things from it hahaha
Wish you best of luck, if you need anything just hmu