Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Royal Master Farmer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything i need in bank or inventory for startup? The bot just keeps opening bank and closing

works very well, so far in 59-72 thieving! some errors are miss clicking the stalls and having the guards attack you. and when they do the bot keeps trying to thief making it look bit like. maybe a run away will fix that. also id love some interface!!!

Always Buying/Selling RM Credits!
works very well, so far in 59-72 thieving! some errors are miss clicking the stalls and having the guards attack you. and when they do the bot keeps trying to thief making it look bit like. maybe a run away will fix that. also id love some interface!!!
Thanks for posting, the reason guards are attacking is because you're probobly not wielding a bow. I will make interface in near future.

Thanks for posting, the reason guards are attacking is because you're probobly not wielding a bow. I will make interface in near future.
ah, i didnt know that wielding a bow changed anything, as my attack option is hidden

59-80 thieving=) wonderful bot, only minor fixes, interface is NEEDED , make it click faster when not stunned, and let us pick how much food we have cause i dont get caught that much anymore! thanks a ton! also a run away reflex in the rare case that a market guard is attacking=)

ah, i didnt know that wielding a bow changed anything, as my attack option is hidden

59-80 thieving=) wonderful bot, only minor fixes, interface is NEEDED , make it click faster when not stunned, and let us pick how much food we have cause i dont get caught that much anymore! thanks a ton! also a run away reflex in the rare case that a market guard is attacking=)
Hello and thanks for posting, im on on my holidays in Danmark for 4 weeks+-, after ill come back, i will try to add requested interface and may add new advanced features.

Last edited:
sounds good man! im glad it still works so well, and im amped for the interface and fixes, have a nice holiday!

Thanks man! I promise ill make an interface and add bunch of new features! And thanks one more time for your support, that motivates me to learn more and improve.<3

Was unable to start this after the update, not sure what the issue was and if it was on my end, this was in the log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Arrays.stream(Arrays.java:5004)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.int(dhc:92)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIII.try(hpc:180)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIII.try(hpc:27)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getItems(qzc:19499)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getItems(qzc:3363)
at com.faustis1337.bots.MasterFarmer.StartingRootTask.onItemAdded(rm.entrypoint:24)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(opc:110)
at nul.IiiiiIiiIIIII.try(ggc:81)
at nul.IIiiIIiiIiiII.run(rjc:172)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Was unable to start this after the update, not sure what the issue was and if it was on my end, this was in the log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Arrays.stream(Arrays.java:5004)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.int(dhc:92)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIII.try(hpc:180)
at nul.IIIiiIiiiIIII.try(hpc:27)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getItems(qzc:19499)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getItems(qzc:3363)
at com.faustis1337.bots.MasterFarmer.StartingRootTask.onItemAdded(rm.entrypoint:24)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(opc:110)
at nul.IiiiiIiiIIIII.try(ggc:81)
at nul.IIiiIIiiIiiII.run(rjc:172)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Bot fix is pushed, thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.