Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rogues Den Abuse [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you make UI additions and forget to add the files to your manifest? That's what the error is 99% of the time.
It's a threading problem I think. I'm not handling updating the ui properly and it gets called too early in a lot of cases. Trying to get around it, must have messed up something. But thanks for the idea, that game me some head aches a while ago :p

If you don't mind, can I ask how you update your ui's? Updating in the braches/leaves does not seems that good (or to word it another way, it doesn't fit the situation in my case :D).

How do you add something to your manifest?
He ment me. Please be patient until the next release :)

It's a threading problem I think. I'm not handling updating the ui properly and it gets called too early in a lot of cases. Trying to get around it, must have messed up something. But thanks for the idea, that game me some head aches a while ago :p

If you don't mind, can I ask how you update your ui's? Updating in the braches/leaves does not seems that good (or to word it another way, it doesn't fit the situation in my case :D).

He ment me. Please be patient until the next release :)

We don't mind waiting, we appreciate you taking the time to fix this :)

is there any ETA for the fix? I'd be willing to pay for a good bot that does this.

Not Bot Author
An update just got pushed where you get the jewel when entering the maze (automatically) The bot is crashing :)

What this guy said, bot just talks to brian over and over now :eek:

The bot won't start, just repeats the starting dialog with Brian.
I uploaded the log file for details.

Attachments

• 09-07 19-56-27 - Rogues Den Abuse.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 1
same error as the previous people, gem on entrance instead of talking to brian, bot falls apart.

just like other people. the bot is stuck in an endless loop with the npc ever since they changed it so you get the gem as you enter the mazw

I'm on vacation. The whole bot will be re-written and will receive a new UI that has already been made by hopefully next week, maybe the week after. Please be patient, I don't have a lot of free time on my hands for projects like these! Cheers anyways :)

I'm on vacation. The whole bot will be re-written and will receive a new UI that has already been made by hopefully next week, maybe the week after. Please be patient, I don't have a lot of free time on my hands for projects like these! Cheers anyways :)
Awesome thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.