Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Rock crab bot?

I've searched everywhere , free/support/premium , I cant find a rock crab bot?

cant help you with the rock crabs but i might have a usefull suggestion, do experiments in frenkenstrains dungeon instead. these have similar defence and hitpoints and are never crowded. xp rates are slighly lower since they are spaced out a bit more but still very high
Experiment - dont need to complete the quest, just 1 step which takes less than 2 minutes

How many requests did you find?

What you're saying is a lot of people have requested it and if I searched I probably seen all those threads so why am I opening another?

If so , why isn't anyone making rock crabs bot .... it's a realy popular place to train at .

What you're saying is a lot of people have requested it and if I searched I probably seen all those threads so why am I opening another?

If so , why isn't anyone making rock crabs bot .... it's a realy popular place to train at .

Yes exactly, opening another won't make authors make it earlier if they're not up for it.
Rock crabs shouldn't be botted due to the high, very high, risk. Too commonly used by botters.