Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Rip my botting days :(

Does not exist.
upload_2017-11-30_18-29-9.png

It happend :( thanks runemate but i dont feel like risking my account

that on a main? yeah don't ever bot again on it bro. Hopefully ya made lotta progress before that 2day ban.

Niche bots at your disposal
Just keep botting no worries. Just limit yourself to 2-5h a day.

do you have any expierences with botting after 2 day ban, cuz mine where all bad = /
Yeah, i don't bot my main, i only bot for gp so i continue to bot all my accounts after 2 day bans. The experience is virtually the same as before you got the 2 day ban. I've had experiences where an account has lasted weeks->a month after the 2 day ban, botting 10+ hrs/day, and i've also had experiences where the account got the perm ban a few hours after the 2 day ban was over.

The only consistency is that it's ALWAYS a perm ban after you get a 2 day ban. If you truly want to continue botting after a 2 day ban on the account, i'd recommend waiting at least a month before you bot the account again. There's no proof that they monitor accounts that have a 2 day ban more closely (they most likely don't do that) but if it's your main you might as well take the precaution.

Although, my true recommendation is don't bot the account at all after a 2 day ban if it's a main.

Yeah, i don't bot my main, i only bot for gp so i continue to bot all my accounts after 2 day bans. The experience is virtually the same as before you got the 2 day ban. I've had experiences where an account has lasted weeks->a month after the 2 day ban, botting 10+ hrs/day, and i've also had experiences where the account got the perm ban a few hours after the 2 day ban was over.

The only consistency is that it's ALWAYS a perm ban after you get a 2 day ban. If you truly want to continue botting after a 2 day ban on the account, i'd recommend waiting at least a month before you bot the account again. There's no proof that they monitor accounts that have a 2 day ban more closely (they most likely don't do that) but if it's your main you might as well take the precaution.

Although, my true recommendation is don't bot the account at all after a 2 day ban if it's a main.
they ban all my new accounts after my 2day ban, but not my main that's 3 years old