Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rich Mud Runes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fish, swimming in the powdered water
RichDawson submitted a new resource:

Rich Mud Runes - Dem Mud Runes!

Rich_Mud_Runes.png

-About-

Rich Mud Runes is a bot that crafts 'Mud Runes' in Lumbridge Swamp.

-Requirements-
-Level 13 Runecrafting
-An Item to enter the Altar: Wicked Hood, Water Tiara, Water Talisman, or Water Talisman Staff.
-Pure Essence
-Earth Runes
-Earth Talisman
-Binding Necklaces (Not required but recommended)
-Lumbridge lodestone unlocked (If starting bot outside of the Swamp)

-Setup-
Bot...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
aww ive had this mouse recorded for the last 2 years. gonna lose some profits with competition :( Congratz on release man :) !!

aww ive had this mouse recorded for the last 2 years. gonna lose some profits with competition :( Congratz on release man :) !!
Thank you :) Second bot, and/or thing I've created with Java. The first being a div bot, but RuneScape updated which resulted in it being unusable an hour before it was up and running :p

setup for bank and items? gratz on release
Thanks, at the moment it is setup to withdraw preset 1.

Dunno if this is still supported or not, but it is not able to bank atm. when i start it in the banking area, it doesnt do anything, when i take it to the altar manually, it makes the runes, exits altar, but doesnt run all the way to the bank. stops halfway and is not stuck again.

Dunno if this is still supported or not, but it is not able to bank atm. when i start it in the banking area, it doesnt do anything, when i take it to the altar manually, it makes the runes, exits altar, but doesnt run all the way to the bank. stops halfway and is not stuck again.
I think web path is broken atm

Hello, I was wondering if you are still working on this bot. It is next to perfect for my needs. The only issue I have had so far is the bot will get stuck inside the water ruins. The bot tries to use the earth runes on the water altar while the altar is off screen. I really hope you see this and take the time to look into the issue. Thanks in advance!

@RichDawson How's it going bro? You still updating this bot? The pathing is just a little broken and needs to be freshened up. I'll send some cash your way if we can get this done properly ! Cheers.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.