Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Requsting a Waterfiend bot

Hey guys,

I would love to see a waterfiend bot here on runemate. Spectre is running great and good bots. But we need this one for our charm collecting!

Some features like toggle either using whirlpool or fariy rings to entering ancient cavern.
Banking.

This is something that will make our day :)

I think Cloud mentioned SlashnHax is working on a system for RuneMate that allows us to tranverse to anywhere in RS. I'm not sure if that's 100% correct though.

Java Warlord
I think Cloud mentioned SlashnHax is working on a system for RuneMate that allows us to tranverse to anywhere in RS. I'm not sure if that's 100% correct though.
Not entirely correct. The system itself existed since years now, Slashnhax is collecting/generating a huge amount of data so that this system can actually be used without the need of collecting additional traversal data.

Not entirely correct. The system itself existed since years now, Slashnhax is collecting/generating a huge amount of data so that this system can actually be used without the need of collecting additional traversal data.

Thanks for correcting me, I had a feeling it wasn't 100% correct.