Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Requesting Fishing Trawler script

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDITED!

After working with snufalufugus I was able to use his bot that he has and it's worked just fine so far.

Last edited:
I used mine today lol. It works fine, always has.

So im not sure what happened but when I tried to use yours it just said something along the lines of attempting to join the boat or vessel (can't remember the exact verbiage) and then once it joined it was kicked for inactivity and then ran back and did the same thing again. I may be using it wrong so if I could have some advice on how to set it up I would appreciate it.

So im not sure what happened but when I tried to use yours it just said something along the lines of attempting to join the boat or vessel (can't remember the exact verbiage) and then once it joined it was kicked for inactivity and then ran back and did the same thing again. I may be using it wrong so if I could have some advice on how to set it up I would appreciate it.
All you need is more than 50 swamp paste and start near the trawler. I use resizeable so maybe the bot works best in the mode, I haven't tried fixed mode recently. If it still doesn't work right post in the bot's thread with a proper bug report including logs and I'll refund you and fix the issue.

All you need is more than 50 swamp paste and start near the trawler. I use resizeable so maybe the bot works best in the mode, I haven't tried fixed mode recently. If it still doesn't work right post in the bot's thread with a proper bug report including logs and I'll refund you and fix the issue.

I'll give it another try, I had it in the standard resizable window so I went full screen with it and am trying it again. will let you know how it works and if it runs just fine will simply delete this posting.

edited

Status
Not open for further replies.