Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS REQUEST YOUR SIMPLE FREE BOT HERE

not fat just chubby
One for making Lava Runes at the Fire Altar, teleporting to Castle Wars with Ring of Dueling and Binding Necklace. The current RC bot that does this gets stuck all the time and fucks up with Binding Necklaces. Lava Runes give the best RC xp per hour.

easily triggered ✌
One for making Lava Runes at the Fire Altar, teleporting to Castle Wars with Ring of Dueling and Binding Necklace. The current RC bot that does this gets stuck all the time and fucks up with Binding Necklaces. Lava Runes give the best RC xp per hour.
he said simple retard

Looking for an RFD bank buyer. Choose items you want it to buy and bank, world hop and jug/bucket filling options. Let me know.

Sounds pretty weird, but I'm looking for an Asgarnian Ale buyer for Runescape 3 in Falador. Anything like beer in Varrock or Ale in Falador... I want to start collecting junk haha

cuppa.drink(java);
Looking for an RFD bank buyer. Choose items you want it to buy and bank, world hop and jug/bucket filling options. Let me know.
Oh, do you need it to buy bucket packs and stuff too? I'm tweaking my bot now, but it doesn't have the option to buy packs yet, only food etc (guess I could add it later though).

Also I feel like bucket filling would be a separate bot, do you need that too?

Oh, do you need it to buy bucket packs and stuff too? I'm tweaking my bot now, but it doesn't have the option to buy packs yet, only food etc (guess I could add it later though).

Also I feel like bucket filling would be a separate bot, do you need that too?
No... And I feel like I'm not seeing the correlation here. I just got back into RS after a several year hiatus, and decided to bot to not lose interest again. I used to always collect junk items and I decided to choose Asgarnian Ale. I tried at making the bot but I failed several times. I couldn't find anything similar enough to rip apart to reverse engineer and learn how to do it myself.

Also, I am a complete idiot haha! I am operating on way too little sleep. Excuse that :p