Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Request Removal banned accounts in RuneMate

12 year old normie
For people with quite a lot of accounts that they also manage inside the RuneMate client, it's quite the ordeal to remove banned accounts when there's over 20 accounts in the list. You'd have to test every account individually.

RuneMate already recognizes if an account gets banned, you get the red-colored client alert. It wouldn't be too hard I assume to remove the account you selected to start the bot with to be removed from the account list. That way we keep the list tidy, which saves a lot of users a lot of effort.

Ideally there'd be a switch to toggle this on and off, so people can make the choice themselves.

@Cloud @Arbiter

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
For people with quite a lot of accounts that they also manage inside the RuneMate client, it's quite the ordeal to remove banned accounts when there's over 20 accounts in the list. You'd have to test every account individually.

RuneMate already recognizes if an account gets banned, you get the red-colored client alert. It wouldn't be too hard I assume to remove the account you selected to start the bot with to be removed from the account list. That way we keep the list tidy, which saves a lot of users a lot of effort.

Ideally there'd be a switch to toggle this on and off, so people can make the choice themselves.

@Cloud @Arbiter
When your wooductting farm gets banned:^)
I support this!

Can easily make a script to check banned/lock status.

Posted this suggestion to make things a bit easier.