Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalWintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

RegalWintertodt - Burning up the competition

Automatically slays the Wintertodt for a quick 50-99 Firemaking

/**
* DIRECTIONS:
* Have tuna in your bank
* Wear a ring of life
* Have an axe you can use, a knife, a tinderbox, and a hammer in your inventory.
* Very highly recommended that you wear warm gear - see the wiki
* You should probably babysit the bot for now
* CURRENT PROBLEMS:
* Walking to brazier at start of kill before todt spawns is a little buggy
* If todt is alive when walking to roots after banking, bot will have...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
bot open bank, take 14 tunas (ITS TOO MUCH) and close bank.. and repeat.. open bank, close bank.. and thats it.

bot open bank, take 14 tunas (ITS TOO MUCH) and close bank.. and repeat.. open bank, close bank.. and thats it.

The 14 tunas is deliberate for now, it's not too much. It'll be changed later.

You have to have a knife, hammer, tinderbox, axe, at least 10 food, and more than 50% hp or it will consider you unprepared and keep opening the bank. Which one of those things were you missing?

ok, now i have Dragon axe, tinderbox, knife and hammer in my inventory. Bot take 14 tunas and go to minigame.. when minigame started bot lighted brazier and thats it.. he dont do anything expect eating food when its low xp.

ok, now i have Dragon axe, tinderbox, knife and hammer in my inventory. Bot take 14 tunas and go to minigame.. when minigame started bot lighted brazier and thats it.. he dont do anything expect eating food when its low xp.
Will test the bot out later today and see if it works from store on my end.

Is this dead? A free wintertodt bot would be awesome and I could never get this to work :p

Bot works amazingly, just hit 99 firemaking using it! Went from 81-99 FM using this, and although there's a few pathing errors and bugs, I'd happily use this bot again on another account. Just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into this bot, you've done a wonderful job.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 17
is there a way to disable fletching, it clicks on the knife but then doesnt click on anything and basically repeats clicking on the knife again and again,

is there a way to disable fletching, it clicks on the knife but then doesnt click on anything and basically repeats clicking on the knife again and again,
That's one of the bugs i found, bot would click the knife then not click the logs, then repeat the process over and over.
However, the bot is free and is said to require babysitting, and it's unlikely this will get fixed. I've hit 99FM using it, and even with the minimal bugs it's still the best wintertodt bot out there

Status
Not open for further replies.