Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalLavaRC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks fine in your setup. I'm going to do some testing on my own account shortly to see if anything may have broken with today's runemate update. Thank you for your help, you can remove any identifying info from your posts.
Thank you for your time. I believe it might be a runemate issue as well. I asked another author for help after I had a problem with his bot. He said it was an issue with runemate. I believe this update might have messed things up.

Thank you for your time. I believe it might be a runemate issue as well. I asked another author for help after I had a problem with his bot. He said it was an issue with runemate. I believe this update might have messed things up.
The bot is working well for me with a nearly identical setup. Please try restarting your PC and try it again. If it still doesn't work I'll push an update with a bunch of debugging for you.

@haxus you're using a mist battlestaff, not a mystic mist staff, correct?

Make sure you have plenty of Stamina Potion(4) in your bank. The bot was glitching out for me and for some reason didn't see that I had lots of Stamina Potion(2) in the bank and just waited for the run to go back slowly, only getting like 8k xp/hr. But i stocked of on the (4) doses and its perfect now

Make sure you have plenty of Stamina Potion(4) in your bank. The bot was glitching out for me and for some reason didn't see that I had lots of Stamina Potion(2) in the bank and just waited for the run to go back slowly, only getting like 8k xp/hr. But i stocked of on the (4) doses and its perfect now
@Snufalufugus Consider checking into this, and add a logout if there are no stamina potions at all to be found

@Snufalufugus Consider checking into this, and add a logout if there are no stamina potions at all to be found
I had a bunch of stamina pot (4) in bank. Everything in my bot was setup correctly. Thanks though for the suggestion, I am glad it worked for you.

The bot is working well for me with a nearly identical setup. Please try restarting your PC and try it again. If it still doesn't work I'll push an update with a bunch of debugging for you.

@haxus you're using a mist battlestaff, not a mystic mist staff, correct?
Ohhh shit, excuse my french. Well I definetaly feel like a dumbie for this one. I bought a mystic mist staff and was using that. I retested with a mystic bstaff and all is well. I apologize for the troubles. I really feel bad. Thanks so much for pointing that out, all is working great now!

Eventually, but this bot is a very low priority for me.

I had a bunch of stamina pot (4) in bank. Everything in my bot was setup correctly. Thanks though for the suggestion, I am glad it worked for you.

Ohhh shit, excuse my french. Well I definetaly feel like a dumbie for this one. I bought a mystic mist staff and was using that. I retested with a mystic bstaff and all is well. I apologize for the troubles. I really feel bad. Thanks so much for pointing that out, all is working great now!

No problem. You're welcome.

i found it i think thank you

well i adjusted the settings and its still getting stuck on PouchesToRefill Returning.. it went to skill page and hovered over the herblore skill

Hi very good script. I noticed that the bot is slow to run to altar after teleporting to duel arena. It takes 3 or so seconds before it starts responding. Everywhere else it is fast except at that part. Is there a way to fix that?

It's not that big of a deal since i'm able to run it for hours without messing up but it would be cool to have higher xp rates!

Last edited:
So there seems to be a problem where you use duel ring to teleport to castlewars when you are already there. If the duel ring had 2 charges it will now have 1 but the bot assumes it did a runecraft cycle and will withdraw a new ring of dueling. The bot then idles with ring of dueling (8) in inventory and ring of dueling (1) equipped.

This script is having problems with banking; i am unable to get past filling pouches up it stays stuck and frozen each time

Really like this script and am very surprised it's not premium as it is offering you possibly the fastest rc xp/hr. I do keep on running into the same two problems though, every 40 mins the script bring up the avatars equipment page - this is happening because of a missclick on the ring of dueling, also the script could run slightly quicker as it seems to cast two magic imbue's to complete the trip every 5/6 trips.

Still I would happily pay to use this script, it just needs a lot of baby sitting currently

Hey man, awesome script !! Playing it in normal mode gives me the best xp 27k/hr somehow?

Is it possible to make the walking faster? Bot stands still when it tele's to duel arena

17k xp an hour with lunar method. Half of the time it has to cast magic imbue 2 times to make the runes. I think it is because it is standing to far from the altar when it casts, or it is just clicking slow.

Bot works fine, if you're having trouble with the bot then read the instructions again, and make sure you're not using the mist battlestaff not mystic.

I do however request if we could speed up processes i.e. after teleporting/running to altar/imbue into earth runes on altar.
This is just because getting 23.5k xp/h when average lunar run should be roughly 40-45k xp/h

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Bot works fine, if you're having trouble with the bot then read the instructions again, and make sure you're not using the mist battlestaff not mystic.

I do however request if we could speed up processes i.e. after teleporting/running to altar/imbue into earth runes on altar.
This is just because getting 23.5k xp/h when average lunar run should be roughly 40-45k xp/h
Snuf is not going to be working on any bots in the near future, possibly ever. It's hard to get bots up to a normal players speed as certain parts of the game are hard to time/execute with a bot

Status
Not open for further replies.