Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalBlastFurnace [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

RegalBlastFurnace - The hottest smelting bot around

Automatically smelts bars at the Blast Furnace - Read description!

Smelts Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril, Adamant, and Runite bars!

Modes supported:
Coal bag with Ice gloves
No Coal bag with Water Bucket

General Instructions:
  • Make sure you have "Close interfaces with Escape" enabled in the Osrs Settings
  • Don't have any bars that aren't of the type you're planning to smelt in the furnace when starting
  • Don't have any coal in the furnace when you're looking to smelt iron bars...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
trying this sooon, excited!!

running for 20 minutes, no major problems

possible improvements: currently using stamina potion dose even at 100 energy. Perhaps let energy drop to 60-70 first to save some money
The bot seems to stop and couldn't retrieve new stamina potion
When making steel bars, after putting iron ore in conveyer belt, sometimes it fails to empty the coal bag. It will get the steel bars and bank it but the bot stops and says "out of coal" or "out of iron ore"

Last edited:
trying this sooon, excited!!

running for 20 minutes, no major problems

possible improvements: currently using stamina potion dose even at 100 energy. Perhaps let energy drop to 60-70 first to save some money
The bot seems to stop and couldn't retrieve new stamina potion
When making steel bars, after putting iron ore in conveyer belt, sometimes it fails to empty the coal bag. It will get the steel bars and bank it but the bot stops and says "out of coal" or "out of iron ore"

When was it using stamina potions at 100 energy?

I'll re-test steel bars, but they worked flawlessly for me last night.

The only reason it should stop saying that it's out of coal or iron ore is if you don't have any of one in your bank.

When was it using stamina potions at 100 energy?

I'll re-test steel bars, but they worked flawlessly for me last night.

The only reason it should stop saying that it's out of coal or iron ore is if you don't have any of one in your bank.

It uses stamina potion after dose expires regardless of run energy which is fine.

i have lots of ores in bank but it keeps saying that occassionally. It just misclicks when emptying coal bag and when going back to bank steel bars the bot will stop and say out of ore

It uses stamina potion after dose expires regardless of run energy which is fine.

i have lots of ores in bank but it keeps saying that occassionally. It just misclicks when emptying coal bag and when going back to bank steel bars the bot will stop and say out of ore

That's intentional - you always want stamina on, or your run will drain super fast.

I'll look into the coal bag thing. Please post the logs of a session where it happened.

@xinzoe I'm unable to reproduce the coal bag issue. Please post the logs from a session where this happened.

Thx you can delete that wall of text. Looks like the issue with the RM banking API is still present. I'll implement a failsafe.

@xinzoe I think the coal bag thing is an unrelated issue to the banking. I'll also slightly change the way that is handled.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Here it couldn't find stamina potion, i only had stamina potions (4) in inventory"?

Thx you can delete that wall of text. Looks like the issue with the RM banking API is still present. I'll implement a failsafe.

@xinzoe I think the coal bag thing is an unrelated issue to the banking. I'll also slightly change the way that is handled.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Here it couldn't find stamina potion, i only had stamina potions (4) in inventory"?

forget what i said in quotes.

so the issue seems to be when the bot stops it will say "out of coal" or "out of iron ore" when i still have stamina potion in inventory. but when i don't have it in invent (ran out of doses), the bot will try to retrieve a new stamina potion first but it fails and says "Out of 4 dose stamina potions. Stopping bot."

I think you're right then, it probably doesnt have to do with the coal bag, just problems withdrawing stuff

working good with addy bars atm. only thing i noticed is that the camera movements are almost exactly the same everytime it withdraws from bank/deposits ores/collects bars

working good with addy bars atm. only thing i noticed is that the camera movements are almost exactly the same everytime it withdraws from bank/deposits ores/collects bars
They are similar, but there is some randomization already. Much more will be implemented in the next update.

Posted the planned additions in overview. I originally forgot to include it.

Can't seem to get it to work, it withdraws 100k from the bank and then gets stuck on "Paying the foreman"

For all who's script just sits there and doesn't do anything. Try restarting both Runemate and Runescape. This fixed my problem now the script runs like a gem!

They are similar, but there is some randomization already. Much more will be implemented in the next update.

Posted the planned additions in overview. I originally forgot to include it.

came back with the bot stuck for about 2 hours i think. basically it deposited coal and was trying to click on the bank chest directly from where u deposit ores. it right clicked, and a lot of names came up in the dropdown menu so that the bank chest was not visible. got stuck.

came back with the bot stuck for about 2 hours i think. basically it deposited coal and was trying to click on the bank chest directly from where u deposit ores. it right clicked, and a lot of names came up in the dropdown menu so that the bank chest was not visible. got stuck.
Cloud said this should be handled in a client update about a day from now, but I'll also implement my own custom failsafe for this in the next update.

can you use this without a stamina pot, im an ironman and i cant get those atm

Status
Not open for further replies.