Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Still the best wc one on the market. Doesn't pick up clue scrolls, but really can't complain because it freaking hits the rest out of the park. Just a quick question, do you ever plan to include 'afk' modes? It looks to respond to dead trees and hop to the next in a pseudo-random timing, so not bad as is. Just wondering, I want this one to be on the top of the charts, as it has helped me with multiple accounts. One even became a main, lol
Damn. I have added random delays because to a point that can form a patyern

Changed the ways the bot banks/cuts wood to be more playerlike

Damn. I have added random delays because to a point that can form a patyern

Changed the ways the bot banks/cuts wood to be more playerlike
So i accidently broke the bot xD
Fix is in the queue awaiting approval.

Has been great for the first couple of days, but now cannot seem to walk to the bank. Location is Varrock West. See file.
Hope this can be fixed!

Attachments

• Regal Woodcutter 4-04 0-17-31.log
    5.6 KB · Views: 1
Has been great for the first couple of days, but now cannot seem to walk to the bank. Location is Varrock West. See file.
Hope this can be fixed!
Cloud is updating the web, it should be up soon.

Whenever I initialize and set my center for the custom setting, I think the coordinate calibration might be off because the always has me walking hundreds of tiles to some other location with no trees nearby. Log attached.

Attachments

• Regal Woodcutter 4-10 7-54-36.log
    43.6 KB · Views: 2
Works amazing up until it gets stuck walking to bank in varrock west. Also seems to make my fps turn to trash in the game.

Great job, really love this bot! I tried to use this at the fossil island hard tree patch but it doesn't recognize the trees. Is it possible to add support for this?

Great job, really love this bot! I tried to use this at the fossil island hard tree patch but it doesn't recognize the trees. Is it possible to add support for this?
What trees specifically? I tried to make it work anywhere but i've never been to fossil island.

Hi,
Ever since the update last week it's been having an issue with banking logs, power cutting works perfectly.
The issue seems to be that once the inventory is full it doesn't start running to the bank. If I interject and run it close to the bank then it seems to kick back in, bank the logs and run back to the spot i'm WC from and then fall over at the same spot again (when the invt is full).

I've attached the log. Thanks for the great work you do!

Attachments

• Regal Woodcutter 5-27 10-16-20.log
    16.7 KB · Views: 0

v6p

Great bot works almost flawlessly everywhere!

My only recommendation would be: When cutting the single Teak tree (West of Castle Wars) using the "custom" option, if you could fix banking so that it returns to castle wars to bank then back to the tree it would be greatly appreciated! (As all it does currently is walk a couple squares southwest of the tree's location and sit there idle.)

Been working flawlessly for me until today. I tried starting it up today and it won't do anything but say Current Task. I tried restarting my computer, restarting the program, etc. nothing seems to work, not sure what happened. Also for whatever reason it now makes my computer fans go crazy when I start up the bot.

Been working flawlessly for me until today. I tried starting it up today and it won't do anything but say Current Task. I tried restarting my computer, restarting the program, etc. nothing seems to work, not sure what happened. Also for whatever reason it now makes my computer fans go crazy when I start up the bot.
It's something client end... i haven't touched this bot in months

not sure if this has been said, but the bot picks up all nests except beginner clue nests. is there a way to fix this? i feel its weird for a player to pick up all nests except a certain nest. Great bot though have been using it for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.