Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you maybe also add like a custom banking feature, so that you can just center the bank just like you can on a tree.

Tried Varrock Castle West - Oaks
Banking is not properly supported; Bot fills up one inventory, runs to bank, banks, and stays in the bank tab.

Other than this, works great. Very grateful to you :)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Tried Varrock Castle West - Oaks
Banking is not properly supported; Bot fills up one inventory, runs to bank, banks, and stays in the bank tab.

Other than this, works great. Very grateful to you :)
Can you see if its a bug with that location only?

Can you see if its a bug with that location only?

I cannot recall of the top of my head if any of the other locations are f2p, but if they are I definitely can and will.

For the time being, I suggest you use this on custom and set your own radius. I did this and it allowed the bot to work flawlessly for over 2 hours :)

I've been using this bot perfect at custom location and powerchop setting for the past 2 weeks. Today I tried starting it up a couple of times loading the same settings as always and it keeps opening the minigame menu and trying to teleport for some reason.

I've been using this bot perfect at custom location and powerchop setting for the past 2 weeks. Today I tried starting it up a couple of times loading the same settings as always and it keeps opening the minigame menu and trying to teleport for some reason.
Can you send me the logs

I created my own discord server for Regal Bot users
Feel free to join and chill
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

So one issue I'm having is when I'm trying to cut the Magic trees south of seer's village it doesn't seem to want to bank. I'm using a custom location.

So one issue I'm having is when I'm trying to cut the Magic trees south of seer's village it doesn't seem to want to bank. I'm using a custom location.
Can you send me the logs?

Can someone help me i start in seers village I choose that as a location and choose maple logs it does one inventory then stands in the bank and does not move

hi, bot was working fine until 10 minutes ago when it just wouldn't powerchop (drop logs)
I have tried:
>deleting bios files
>restarting runemate
>reinstalling runemate
>using a different ip

any help would be appreciated! great bot by the way. The log file basically just repeats this:
00:02:11 DEBUG Click pattern generated: VERTICAL_SNAKE
00:02:11 DEBUG Failed to move mouse to Willow logs

take nests is unticked but it will not drop them.

If I manually drop them it will pick them up again.

I'm having an issue with the Seer's bank. My character will chop down the tree's, run into the bank and deposit, then it just sits there and does nothing and it will keep logging back in and do nothing at the bank.

I've had issues with getting banned A LOT with this bot only. 4/4 times using, including a temp on my main. Sad. :(

Would be nice to have the bot be able to cut hollow trees for bark, that options not available and I'd really like to see it. You could also maybe add an area such as Cafanis for this also? Handy for levelling w/c @awesome123man

Would be nice to have the bot be able to cut hollow trees for bark, that options not available and I'd really like to see it. You could also maybe add an area such as Cafanis for this also? Handy for levelling w/c @awesome123man
maybe...

First off the Regal bot series are the best on runemate, I trust all of them. The versatility that comes with this bot is amazing and the custom areas allow for less competition with other generic bots. The only thing I would love to see implemented is an option to set a square for a bank preset. This would allow for custom banking (just a path from tree to selected square) which would be absolutely the best facet of a woodcutting bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.