Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus updated Regal Wintertodt with a new update entry:

Regal Wintertodt v2.0.3 Released!

Regal Wintertodt updated to v2.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey I'm getting the error "Could not be started (null)" with this error;

Code:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIi.for(wyb:169)
    at nul.IiiiiIiiiIIII.class(yzc:116)
    at nul.iIiIIIiiIiiII.run(lvc:108)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.iiiIIiIiii.<init>(d:152)
    at robot.IiIIIiiiiI.<init>(y:164)
    at com.regalbots.firemaking.wtodt.Wintertodt.<init>(rm.entrypoint:66)
    ... 7 more

Not sure if this helps..

yeah its still nulling for me also.

Nulling for me as well, would love to use it

Please try now and @ me in your post if it works or not

@Snufalufugus okay I did that and its still doing it. so basically I hit the bot, it loads I pick the osrs client that I want to use, it accepts it I hit start instance it goes to the loading icon ( green circle) then it comes up that it cannot load and null or whatever it is.

then the green circle spinning stays up and in order to try again or clear it I have to close runemate and reopen it

@Snufalufugus okay I did that and its still doing it. so basically I hit the bot, it loads I pick the osrs client that I want to use, it accepts it I hit start instance it goes to the loading icon ( green circle) then it comes up that it cannot load and null or whatever it is.

then the green circle spinning stays up and in order to try again or clear it I have to close runemate and reopen it
When it says it can't load the bot, is it in the form of a banner notification across the top of your client?

When it says it can't load the bot, is it in the form of a banner notification across the top of your client?
This is the new error I'm getting when starting the script;

The modscript that was requested arrived in a format that is unusable because it triggered a StreamCorruptedException.

Few things to make the bot better.
After the game ends it randomly runs around
When the game literally starts it doesn't click the light fire on time
Other than that it is amazing

This is the new error I'm getting when starting the script;

The modscript that was requested arrived in a format that is unusable because it triggered a StreamCorruptedException.

Restart your osrs and rm clients and try again. This is almost surely a client issue.

Few things to make the bot better.
After the game ends it randomly runs around
When the game literally starts it doesn't click the light fire on time
Other than that it is amazing

What do you mean by "randomly runs around"? What appears to cause it, and where exactly does it run to?

I know the script is undergoing some changes, I have a few things to suggest to improve the script:

- Make an option to automaticly hop to world 311.
- Make the first click when Wintertodt is about to spawn faster. Right now it stands next to the brazier but it never manages to click on it in time.
- Make an option to do/ not do construction. After at least 40 hours of using the script it has never fixed a brazier for me. But it does take an hammer in the inventory.
- Add an option to bank after X crates obtained. Right now it sometimes does a trip with no food left, and then during the trip it has to run away because its out of food.
- The second trip within 1 game is a bit late. It almost always ends up with still a few fletched logs in the inventory with the game already ended. Make it go back to the brazier to light it a bit earlier.
- As to above, sometimes when it already has a few crates in the inv, it gets 450 points in the first trip. Then it chops like 10 more logs and fletches them. Sometimes it does not have enough time left to burn the logs as well, so it ends up with no crate.

I know the script is undergoing some changes, I have a few things to suggest to improve the script:

- Make an option to automaticly hop to world 311.
- Make the first click when Wintertodt is about to spawn faster. Right now it stands next to the brazier but it never manages to click on it in time.
- Make an option to do/ not do construction. After at least 40 hours of using the script it has never fixed a brazier for me. But it does take an hammer in the inventory.
- Add an option to bank after X crates obtained. Right now it sometimes does a trip with no food left, and then during the trip it has to run away because its out of food.
- The second trip within 1 game is a bit late. It almost always ends up with still a few fletched logs in the inventory with the game already ended. Make it go back to the brazier to light it a bit earlier.
- As to above, sometimes when it already has a few crates in the inv, it gets 450 points in the first trip. Then it chops like 10 more logs and fletches them. Sometimes it does not have enough time left to burn the logs as well, so it ends up with no crate.
  • Not everyone is in the same region, there are multiple wintertodt worlds
  • Am looking into fixing the lighting at start
  • It does do construction, I've seen it. It just prioritizes eating, and you typically get damaged by the brazier breaking enough to need to eat
  • The logs left vs time remaining stuff is playersensed. I'll look into adjusting it but I think it's pretty good. It won't be perfect for every user - a lower ban chance is more important to me
  • Won't be adding "Bank after x crates" - you can work around this by changing your food settings. If you're running out of food during kills, you definitely aren't setting up the options as you should.

Hey, awesome bot. Sometimes between kills it will run north and sit for a second then reset. Does not effect the overall bot but seems kinda botty. Anyway to fix this? Thank again for the awesome bot!

Hey, I started running the bot today and I noticed i keeps clicking the map first and then 1 tile on the screen in order to get into the safespot, it feels like this would be suspicious behaviour. Is it possible to make it click the safespot instantly on the screen without clicking the map?

Heres a gif showing what i mean testing - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

Status
Not open for further replies.