Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is wrong with this bot, my guy just stands there after cutting the roots, then just runs to the exit, I noticed a lot of other people standing at the exit as well.

Hey man,

Absolutely love all your scripts, and I was using the Tithe script just yesterday, but you seemed to have deleted it today. I know that it's unmaintained and that you haven't touched it for a long but are you able to put it back on? It's the only Tithe farm script out there and it worked wonders for me. Wouldn't even mind paying for it, even if it's not updated. Anyways, love all your scripts, keep up the hard work my man! :)

Hey man,

Absolutely love all your scripts, and I was using the Tithe script just yesterday, but you seemed to have deleted it today. I know that it's unmaintained and that you haven't touched it for a long but are you able to put it back on? It's the only Tithe farm script out there and it worked wonders for me. Wouldn't even mind paying for it, even if it's not updated. Anyways, love all your scripts, keep up the hard work my man! :)
I left it up as long as I could, but keeping it in my svn was starting to impact my ability to efficiently update other bots.

Fair enough man, still thanks for all your great works! Was wondering if there's any other way we can access your tithe bot without it causing issues for you? And also since the whole area around tithe and tithe farm itself will be completely changed, any chance of you creating a new bot in the future for it? Many thanks again!

Fair enough man, still thanks for all your great works! Was wondering if there's any other way we can access your tithe bot without it causing issues for you? And also since the whole area around tithe and tithe farm itself will be completely changed, any chance of you creating a new bot in the future for it? Many thanks again!
Sorry mate, there's no other way to access it.

I might revisit it in the future, but I am doubtful. Tithe was mostly a headache rather than fun to write.

Sorry mate, there's no other way to access it.

I might revisit it in the future, but I am doubtful. Tithe was mostly a headache rather than fun to write.

No worries my man. Keep up the amazing work! Hope to see more get pumped out in the future! :)

Idk what happend:p but the script is no longer working.

00:00:06 INFO We will eat at 50% health
00:00:06 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:2/3 cake, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:06 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Slice of cake, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:10 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Slice of cake, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY)"})

It just stands at the brazier eating.

Sadly I am experiencing the same issue as TripleCheese
Here is the log, the bot sits and eats at brazier
00:00:00 DEBUG UI loaded
00:00:00 INFO Welcome to Regal Wintertodt! Please select your desired settings.
00:00:04 INFO Using food Saradomin brew(4)
00:00:04 INFO Changing root task
00:00:04 DEBUG Changing root task
00:00:05 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Vial, quantity: 1, index: 4, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:05 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Saradomin brew(1), quantity: 1, index: 4, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:05 INFO Set food amount to withdraw to 9
00:00:07 INFO Set food amount to bank at to 1
00:00:09 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Saradomin brew(4), quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:09 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Saradomin brew(3), quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:13 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Saradomin brew(2), quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:13 DEBUG Ignoring early item event ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Saradomin brew(3), quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:17 WARN Saradomin brew(2) has price of 1236. Id of item was 6689.
00:00:17 WARN Saradomin brew(1) has price of 629. Id of item was 6691.

Idk what happend:p but the script is no longer working.

It just stands at the brazier eating.

Sadly I am experiencing the same issue as TripleCheese
Here is the log, the bot sits and eats at brazier

[/SPOILER]

TY for the bug reports. The issue should now be fixed.

You removed the "eat at % health?"

Yes, the bot handles it automatically. I plan to re implement it as an override soon, but I had to write the update quickly to fix the bot being entirely broken.

Hey I'm getting the error "Could not be started (null)" with this error;

Code:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at nul.IIIiiIiiiiiIi.for(wyb:169)
    at nul.IiiiiIiiiIIII.class(yzc:116)
    at nul.iIiIIIiiIiiII.run(lvc:108)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.iiiIIiIiii.<init>(d:152)
    at robot.IiIIIiiiiI.<init>(y:164)
    at com.regalbots.firemaking.wtodt.Wintertodt.<init>(rm.entrypoint:66)
    ... 7 more

Not sure if this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.