Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSRS Player
Well, tried to unistall and install RM but bot keep acting on fletching.. we gotta hope for last update to be included on RM

Everything seems to be going good, minus fletching. Fletching doesn't work at all, as the bot attempts to use the knife on the knife repeatedly.
There was a game update where they changed inventory mechanics today. Client is almost definitely broken.

yeah fletching bugged just keeps clicking on knife and not moving to logs , dfoing it without fletching works although

nice bot overall!

yeah fletching bugged just keeps clicking on knife and not moving to logs , dfoing it without fletching works although

nice bot overall!

im having the same problem

yeah fletching no longer works on here, used to be my best bot

There were inventory & game item changes this week. Party announced in discord that the client was updated 6 minutes ago (after all of your posts). It should all be fixed now. I'll test this weekend if anyone is still having issues.

the bot stops after finishing the food. does it wait for the wintertodt to finish to restock on supplies or?

edit: yea it continued working after the event has finished. probably should've brought better foods cause sometimes it just falls short of 500 but stops cause my food is finished.

Last edited:
I used to be able to run this bot 4-6 hours daily, with breaks, and never got banned, I've gotten 99 Firemaking on 6 or 7 accounts through WT. Now I can't use the bot for even 2 hours before the account gets banned. What's going on?

Superior All Knowing Person!
Seems to not work atm. it crashes after the first round, mind refunding 4 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.