Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should look into a small problem once Wintertodt is defeated it for some reasons clicks back to the brazier as if another round started while everyone is leaving to resupply. It makes the route to leave but immediately clicks back at the brazier then it goes to resupply its bot like behavior other then that your bot is amazing/.

Code:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to initialize lookup table.
    at nul.iiiIIIiiIiIIi.iIiiIiiiIIIII(hjc:158)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIIiIi.iIiiIiiiIIIII(ajc:227)
    at nul.iiiIIIiiIiIIi.iIiiIiiiIIIII(hjc:147)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIIiIi.iIiIiiiiiiIIi(ajc:404)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiIIiIi.iIiiIiiiIIIII(ajc:412)
    at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiii.iIiiIiiiIIIII(bnc:131)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiiiIii.iIiiIiiiIIIII(xkc:59)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiiiIii.iIiiIiiiIIIII(xkc:202)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.Varbits.load(cvc:48)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.local.hud.interfaces.OptionsTab.areInterfacesCloseableWithEsc(xhc:6)
    at nul.iIIIIIiiIiiIi.<init>(qnc:165)
    at nul.IIIIIIiiIIiII.iIiiIiiiIIIII(igc:45)
    at nul.IIIIIIiiIIiII.validate(igc:146)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(fic:209)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(jpc:521)
    at nul.IiIIIIiiIiIii.run(xbd:96)

This is the error I've gotten when trying to run your bot each time. I go to change the food setting and this happens right after. The bot doesn't even attempt to log in and I've been charged for each attempt while trying my own little "work arounds."

Please help.

Excellent script. 9/10. One thing I think that needs to be changed though. When using the safe spot the script clicks the tile before the safe spot then a tick or two later will click the safe spot. Any chance of fixing this and making it click on the safe spot straight away? Would help it look less like a bot.

Stop after each kc saying roof should be removed when that option is enabled, waste of time and money using this atm

not sure if there is a fix for this yet but the bot keeps spam clicking when trying to fletch.

Bot works great now after the GIM update. (fletching works for me)
However, I've been charged more than 0.06$/hr.... the first hour charged me 0.18$, and now after like 5 hour's i've been charged 0.54$... not sure what's going on or what i'm doing wrong...

regal winter stealing my money it just stuck there doesnt do shit lost bunch of money it work then just doesn't anymore
I'm having this issue as well....

RuneMate Staff
Bot works great now after the GIM update. (fletching works for me)
However, I've been charged more than 0.06$/hr.... the first hour charged me 0.18$, and now after like 5 hour's i've been charged 0.54$... not sure what's going on or what i'm doing wrong...

I'm having this issue as well....

You must be stopping/starting the bot multiple times.

Read more here: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

You must be stopping/starting the bot multiple times.

Read more here: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Thank you for the explanation

Bot is having a hard time clicking wintertodt door and roots and burner.... Spinning and running around sporadically.

please make it to where the bot waits for the pyromancer to be healed before running to other brazier

Got 99 fm in 5 days using the random breaks and doing some quests in between to seem less bot like.
Didn't have a single issue the whole way, thanks for making it easy. 10/10
Used cakes the whole way, didn't die once

Status
Not open for further replies.