Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, went to work this morning and had the bot running. The bot was running the whole time with the account logged in and gained 0 exp + still took the credits.. disappointed.

Good Morning,

I found an issue when Banking - It Seems to try and close the Bank but does not manage to accurately click on the [x]

Wow, went to work this morning and had the bot running. The bot was running the whole time with the account logged in and gained 0 exp + still took the credits.. disappointed.
Probably related to my issue..

This bot is definitely bugged now. It gets caught in a loop trying to enter and exit through the doors. Works fine for a bit if you start the bot when you're already inside, but once I run out of food, I get caught in the loop and it doesn't escape. Would appreciate a refund for 1 hour used until this issue is fixed.

Thanks
Refund sent. I've just tested the bot and everything seems to be working fine, so please try again with the Lite version to see if you experience the same issue. If you do, please let me know and post session logs so I can look into it further.

can i do solo runs using this and will it heal the npc guy?

The bot doesn't currently support solo runs.

Let me know how long it was running and I'll refund your session. Did you fail to choose settings before you left it running?

Good Morning,

I found an issue when Banking - It Seems to try and close the Bank but does not manage to accurately click on the [x]

Probably related to my issue..
Let me know if you'd like a refund and if so, how long it was running. I've just tested the bot and everything seems to be working fine, so please try again with the Lite version to see if you experience the same issue. If you do, please let me know and post session logs so I can look into it further.

Great bot, has it's pros and cons though. Altogether I have used this bot for about 10 hours. Sometimes it will work smoothly for many hours. However I have had this bot die and run to cows in lumbridge and stand still for god knows how long, I've had it die when food is inventory and I've had it refuse to bank and just go until it dies. Definitely better than all the other bots for wintertodt though.

This bot doesn't work well for me being as I'm using a basic laptop and it's very laggy. Nonetheless after stopping it and training by hand, it ate 2 hours worth of use! I don't know how, it was definitely not paused and I made sure of that. I'd like a refund please, thank you.

Somehow fletching gives me more xp/h while burn only should give better xp right? Idk why.

The fletching is highly optimized. The playersense I have integrated into this bot is pretty aggressive to help prevent bans, so some people get "unlucky" configurations that make burning a little less optimal than it could be.

Great bot, has it's pros and cons though. Altogether I have used this bot for about 10 hours. Sometimes it will work smoothly for many hours. However I have had this bot die and run to cows in lumbridge and stand still for god knows how long, I've had it die when food is inventory and I've had it refuse to bank and just go until it dies. Definitely better than all the other bots for wintertodt though.

I haven't personally died in all of my usage of it, but I'll look into implementing a fix for this. At the very least I should be able to make it stop if it detects that you're in a respawn area.

This bot doesn't work well for me being as I'm using a basic laptop and it's very laggy. Nonetheless after stopping it and training by hand, it ate 2 hours worth of use! I don't know how, it was definitely not paused and I made sure of that. I'd like a refund please, thank you.

Refund sent.

I would recommend you use some of the settings in the Runemate client to make everything easier to run, and try the bot again on the lite version. It's the same besides the time limit, and won't charge you while you try out settings.

See here for info on Runemate's payment system:
https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/wallet-and-premium-bots-faq.10229/[URL="https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/wallet-and-premium-bots-faq.10229/"]Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ[/URL]

Not sure if this is a bug or something from a recent update but every time my character leaves the bank, the 'withdraw x' windows is left open, so my chat only shows the following picture for the whole game. Not sure if this is safe, but regardless I like being able to see chat when the bot runs just incase someones talking to me. Thought id let you know.
winterbug.jpg

Not exactly what I did to fix it or if it fixed itself, went away after I posted of course. lol

Hi there,

Love your script, it's basically flawless. I was wondering however, I was lucky enough to receive a Dragon Axe on my level 3 account. When I have the Dragon Axe in my inventory, the script grabs the steel axe from the supply crates at the entrance of Wintertodt regardless of the Dragon Axe in my inventory. Is there a line in the code you could add so the bot recognises that I have a better axe that I can use to cut logs? Not a big deal, but it would help to have an extra inventory spot :)

Does this bot work for soloing or only in Wintertodt worlds? Can it heal mages and fix the brazier? Works very good so far in the Wintertodt world!

Not sure if this is a bug or something from a recent update but every time my character leaves the bank, the 'withdraw x' windows is left open, so my chat only shows the following picture for the whole game. Not sure if this is safe, but regardless I like being able to see chat when the bot runs just incase someones talking to me. Thought id let you know.
View attachment 8909

Not exactly what I did to fix it or if it fixed itself, went away after I posted of course. lol

I'm going to consider this a fluke unless I see it happen again. Runemate can do funky stuff occasionally.

Hi there,

Love your script, it's basically flawless. I was wondering however, I was lucky enough to receive a Dragon Axe on my level 3 account. When I have the Dragon Axe in my inventory, the script grabs the steel axe from the supply crates at the entrance of Wintertodt regardless of the Dragon Axe in my inventory. Is there a line in the code you could add so the bot recognises that I have a better axe that I can use to cut logs? Not a big deal, but it would help to have an extra inventory spot :)

I'll look into this, thanks for the feedback. Please post the session logs if you have them.

Does this bot work for soloing or only in Wintertodt worlds? Can it heal mages and fix the brazier? Works very good so far in the Wintertodt world!

Wintertodt worlds only. It fixes the brazier. It detects dead mages and switches sides after a playersensed period of time.

I babysited this bot for few hours and it's amazing, but when I left it alone it started to do weird stuff, found bot trying to take axe from crate and didnt do the trip, got stuck there for I dont know how long :) And also I dont get the payment/hour system, I used bot for three hours and got like 80cents already charged for it, what?

So still having this issue with leaving the withdraw box open while playing on and off. Sometimes it happens, others it doesn't. It seems to be clicking on the wine after having already withdrawn them and right before clicking to walk back to the game. Seems I might be the only one, but figured id share anyway so you're aware if more people are having it. Shared my settings as well this time just incase they're somehow involved.

Attachments

• Weird withdraw x over clicking.jpg
    Weird withdraw x over clicking.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 5
  • W Settings.jpg
    W Settings.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
So still having this issue with leaving the withdraw box open while playing on and off. Sometimes it happens, others it doesn't. It seems to be clicking on the wine after having already withdrawn them and right before clicking to walk back to the game. Seems I might be the only one, but figured id share anyway so you're aware if more people are having it. Shared my settings as well this time just incase they're somehow involved.
I get this every so often with cakes as well, not every time, but maybe 1 out of every 15 bank interactions. Eventually goes away i'm assuming.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ FourTwenty ♥
Great bot good sir currently got me from 77-93fm, Im probably going to get charged for 13 hours usage when it only used about an 1hour 30 mins and logged out, i went to work , tried going on mobile. logged in, not sure how i set timer to stop @ 4hours 33min , come home from work & the bot has been running for like 13 hours and some random amount of minutes. its worked countless times before. but this time something happen in the bot, everything was setup correct. When i logged on mobile it was standing near the bank tent.
*Pic of bot screen here*

Great bot good sir currently got me from 77-93fm, Im probably going to get charged for 13 hours usage when it only used about an 1hour 30 mins and logged out, i went to work , tried going on mobile. logged in, not sure how i set timer to stop @ 4hours 33min , come home from work & the bot has been running for like 13 hours and some random amount of minutes. its worked countless times before. but this time something happen in the bot, everything was setup correct. When i logged on mobile it was standing near the bank tent.
*Pic of bot screen here*
Will be looking into modifying the way this stop at: feature works for wintertodt tonight to make it more consistent. LMK how much of a refund you'd like

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ FourTwenty ♥
Will be looking into modifying the way this stop at: feature works for wintertodt tonight to make it more consistent. LMK how much of a refund you'd like

Just pay yourself for 2 hours use bro, and refund like 11hours? I used less than 2 hours, but im not worried.
def be using the bot again worked well just i had that problem.
it's stopped on the timers before so im not sure what caused it this time.

Just pay yourself for 2 hours use bro, and refund like 11hours? I used less than 2 hours, but im not worried.
def be using the bot again worked well just i had that problem.
it's stopped on the timers before so im not sure what caused it this time.
sent

Bots bugging out, keeps trying to withdraw axe while I have Dragon axe in my inventory or equipped. Just a head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.