Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was working great for about a day. Now, all it wants to do it turn roofs on and off.
Working for me, please restart your runemate client and try agian with the lite version.

Edit: Was able to reproduce, the most recent client update broke something. Looking into it further.

Last edited:
Working for me, please restart your runemate client and try agian with the lite version.

Edit: Was able to reproduce, the most recent client update broke something. Looking into it further.
˜I have been running for 4 hours today.
no issue for me too

It was working great for about a day. Now, all it wants to do it turn roofs on and off.
Client update broke something, worked with Cloud and it's now resolved. If you're running on version 2.99.11 (or newer) it should be working again.

Just loaded it, stuck on trying to take a knife from the crate, it said data orb something was null.

How long are you guys running the bot at a time? Also, if I do the burn only mode will I still hit 500 points? thanks

You should hit 500 points burn only. Burn only is faster fm xp/hr also. I've ran the bot for I'd say 30-40 hours in the last 4 days and no ban

Hi,
I know it' not huge but it's bothering me. I ran the script functionally for Wintertodt for only an hour, yet it continued to charge me through the night until my ~0.82c (less than one dollar USD) was gone. Not sure why or how, but it did not function overnight and instead just cost me money. I'd like to request a refund so I can retry the script.

Thanks
Vanack

Hi,
I know it' not huge but it's bothering me. I ran the script functionally for Wintertodt for only an hour, yet it continued to charge me through the night until my ~0.82c (less than one dollar USD) was gone. Not sure why or how, but it did not function overnight and instead just cost me money. I'd like to request a refund so I can retry the script.

Thanks
Vanack
Make sure you stop the bot not pause. If you pause it still charges you, you have to stop it. I've ran the bot for about 16m FM xp and made the same mistake dont worry

Hi,

Thanks
Vanack
Sent $0.82. Please be sure to have read Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ and stop bots using the "Stop at: time" function or the stop button built into the client.

Hi,
I ran into a problem last night with this bot. I was working fine when I watched it a couple of times before i went to sleep. Then after 2 hours or so the Bot was stuck inside the Wintertodt and the bot log continued to say "The data orbs varbit is null." Any ideas as to what could have happened?

**EDIT**
After i further inspected, it turns out the bot was stuck only because for some reason my OSRS logged out and the bot logged back in on the wrong world.

hey!
mine seems to work fine by banking etc, but as soon as i have a full invent of bruma root, it carries on to try an dchop the root...
whether i selet burn only or intelligent feltching it never burns what i chop, and then runs out of food and stands in the waiting area and waits for the next game....

anyone else had this issue? how do i fix this?

hey!
mine seems to work fine by banking etc, but as soon as i have a full invent of bruma root, it carries on to try an dchop the root...
whether i selet burn only or intelligent feltching it never burns what i chop, and then runs out of food and stands in the waiting area and waits for the next game....

anyone else had this issue? how do i fix this?

As far as it standing in the waiting area I had that issue due to wrong settings
when it came to my food. I believe I had it set to take out 8 food and bank when
I had less than 8 food. Confusing the bot (I think). I switched it to take out 8 food and bank when I have less than 5 food and it fixed itself. ran flawlessly every since. ( full outfit and lvl 91 currently)

As far as it standing in the waiting area I had that issue due to wrong settings
when it came to my food. I believe I had it set to take out 8 food and bank when
I had less than 8 food. Confusing the bot (I think). I switched it to take out 8 food and bank when I have less than 5 food and it fixed itself. ran flawlessly every since. ( full outfit and lvl 91 currently)

yeah i reset the bot and started from scratch again, looks like i could of been an issue with food!
ive gone from 50 FM on my pure, to 81,and almost full suit :)

amazing Bot!

This bot is definitely bugged now. It gets caught in a loop trying to enter and exit through the doors. Works fine for a bit if you start the bot when you're already inside, but once I run out of food, I get caught in the loop and it doesn't escape. Would appreciate a refund for 1 hour used until this issue is fixed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.