Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bWPK355
q1vrgt5ajg.png
says enough :) 18m xp no pet

Last edited:
Used this for the past few days with no issue, got me 50-95 until yesterday when i opened the window and found my HCIM dead. Looks to be the bot didnt eat through alot of damage for some reason.

Started bot up again today at WT bank and it has trouble opening bank now, when i manually click the bank it withdraws fine, but then says "Walking to Doors of Dinh" and stands a few tiles away doing nothing.

bot is no longer working for me after todays update. It runs to the brazier and just stands there, anyone with the same issue?

It's all of the osrs RM bots, not this specific one. chill ladies.
Considering it drained my money without working i dont see why i should be chill.

Edit: wasted 0.32 dollars since it has a startup cost or something...

Last edited:
THE BOT IN IT@S ENTIRETY ISNT WORKING DUE TO A RUNESCAPE UPDATE, chill your fucking beanbags and wait patiently, It's your fault for trying multiple times while the bot was down and it's 32 cents......LMFAO

THE BOT IN IT@S ENTIRETY ISNT WORKING DUE TO A RUNESCAPE UPDATE, chill your fucking beanbags and wait patiently, It's your fault for trying multiple times while the bot was down and it's 32 cents......LMFAO
My point is i paid for a broken product which is bs.

Does this fix the brazier?

It does, but it prioritizes eating over fixing the brazier, so it doesn't happen often.

Used this for the past few days with no issue, got me 50-95 until yesterday when i opened the window and found my HCIM dead. Looks to be the bot didnt eat through alot of damage for some reason.

Started bot up again today at WT bank and it has trouble opening bank now, when i manually click the bank it withdraws fine, but then says "Walking to Doors of Dinh" and stands a few tiles away doing nothing.

Sorry to hear about your HCIM. I always recommend using a ROL when possible. Is it possible you DCed? I typically only see 1 or 2 death reports a month which is very low considering the hours the bot is used for.

Bots were broken this morning from the update, it should be working again now.

Does it work right now? It seems like it does not and it just sits there.

Bots were broken this morning from the update, it should be working again now.

bot is no longer working for me after todays update. It runs to the brazier and just stands there, anyone with the same issue?

Bots were broken this morning from the update, it should be working again now

Considering it drained my money without working i dont see why i should be chill.

Edit: wasted 0.32 dollars since it has a startup cost or something...

My point is i paid for a broken product which is bs.

Please see this thread for payment info: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ
I've sent you back the $0.32
Now that you've been informed, please be more patient and respectful in the future. The client frequently breaks after thursday updates, try the lite version first if you want to check functionality before being charged.

having trouble working it here aswell

are the bots still down?

It does, but it prioritizes eating over fixing the brazier, so it doesn't happen often.

It would be good to be able to up the priority of the repairs. A tiny bit disappointing getting 1m fm exp and maybe 1k construction exp. Breezing through with the bot anyway, so cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.