Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting "Regal wintertodt could not be starter(null)" is there a fix for this?

also doesnt help that every time I try to start it it deducts an hour of payment...

Last edited:
Noticeably F.A.T.
Has anyone figured out the Null issue?
It's an issue with all regal bots, not just this one. Just be patient he will fix them shortly.
I know it sucks, but he will be on it asap <3

I keep getting "Regal wintertodt could not be starter(null)" is there a fix for this?

also doesnt help that every time I try to start it it deducts an hour of payment...

Being charged is runemate, the error is a bug with all the regal bots, He will fix it shortly, just hang tight and don't run it til he posts or if a runemate update fixes it. Stay patient.

It's playersensed - different users will wait a different amount of time. I have no plans to change the waiting period range since I think it's reasonable, but if you want to try for a lower wait time you can delete your playersense keys so they get reloaded.
I've been looking (prob not good enough), but where can I remove my playersense 'data'? Other than that the bot is working fine again for one small thing I notice: It does not seem to light the fire at the start of the round. It works fine for when the fire goes out during the kill.

I've been looking (prob not good enough), but where can I remove my playersense 'data'? Other than that the bot is working fine again for one small thing I notice: It does not seem to light the fire at the start of the round. It works fine for when the fire goes out during the kill.

your bot is working? does not seem to be working for me or anyone else right now we are all getting some null error when trying to start it.

Having some issues... giving me a "null" error when trying to load it. Tried it three times. I lost $.24 to just trying to get it to run... any chance of getting that back as well? Anyone else having issues?

Yea im getting the same issue as above anyone know a fix?

Has anyone figured out the Null issue?

Yeah i've lost runemate credit trying to start it also

your bot is working? does not seem to be working for me or anyone else right now we are all getting some null error when trying to start it.

The bot works fine for me, and it's getting usage so many people can use it without any issues. I have a theory, are you all on MacOS?

I'm on PC, unsure what i'm doing wrong.

I set everything up and get Null every time and lose 8 cents lol

I'm on PC, unsure what i'm doing wrong.

I set everything up and get Null every time and lose 8 cents lol
Run the lite version instead so you dont lose credits...

I put something in Q that @awesome123man says might fix it, but when I look at the error I don't see why anything happens in the first place, and why I and many others don't experience it.

I'll be making this bot free for at least a week so anyone who has lost money can make up for it, and to ensure that people paying for this bot don't feel cheated. It's running flawlessly for me, but obviously it's not for others. It can be hard for me to pin down bugs that I don't experience.

Run the lite version instead so you dont lose credits...

I put something in Q that @awesome123man says might fix it, but when I look at the error I don't see why anything happens in the first place, and why I and many others don't experience it.

I'll be making this bot free for at least a week so anyone who has lost money can make up for it, and to ensure that people paying for this bot don't feel cheated. It's running flawlessly for me, but obviously it's not for others. It can be hard for me to pin down bugs that I don't experience.

Are there any settings that need to be different in runemate itself? for me at least i'm unable to even get to settings as soon as run is clicked it loads for about 5 seconds and nothing

Are there any settings that need to be different in runemate itself? for me at least i'm unable to even get to settings as soon as run is clicked it loads for about 5 seconds and nothing
Not that I know of. If you have log files that could help. I'm not seeing an obvious error in the ones being submitted.

Find logs by going to the rm client and clicking help -> view logs. Upload the files attached to a post here

Not that I know of. If you have log files that could help. I'm not seeing an obvious error in the ones being submitted.

Find logs by going to the rm client and clicking help -> view logs. Upload the files attached to a post here

I started a conversation with you with them.

Yea still cant get it working, I tried reinstalling runemate and using the lite version but it still gives me the null message

yeah won't run anymore for me ethier, ive lost probably 3 dollars to this bot messing up in the last week or so.. pretty disappointing considering how well it worked before this

Break handler is broken, tried it twice today and it never logs back in after taking first break. 2 sessions of 1hours botting 5 hours wasted payed for. Not happy, how do i dispute these hours?

Break handler is broken, tried it twice today and it never logs back in after taking first break. 2 sessions of 1hours botting 5 hours wasted payed for. Not happy, how do i dispute these hours?

You've taken a good first step posting here to let me know there's an issue. Additionally, I'll need logs from the session uploaded and I'll send you an appropriate refund. You'll probably have to save the log files as .txt files to upload them to a post here, or you can upload them using some other service.

I have managed to locate both logs from yesterday, could you explain a little further on how I upload them here. I clicked upload file here but it didn't work, What other way can I do this?

**edit**

Does the file need to be under a certain size?

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Regal_Wintertodt_3-04_18-34-49.txt
    110.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Regal_Wintertodt_3-04_11-43-37.txt
    167.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.