Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus updated Regal Wintertodt with a new update entry:

Regal Wintertodt v2.0.2 Released!

Regal Wintertodt updated to v2.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

the bot is just eating all my food as soon as i light the flame

Everytime I start the bot, it just starts eating all my food and no health is missing...

I have the same problem. It will just eat all my food, bank to get more food, enter Todt and then eat it all again.

same, just eats all my food and does nothing now.

Bot lights the brazier then eats the food and walks to the door

Bots broken right now, Grabs food from bank goes in arena eats it and repeats.

hey man I used this on multiple accounts and worked good.

loaded it today and all that's happening is him eatin cakes.

literally just stands there eats as much cake as possible and then leaves.

any ideas?

yeah same deal, i believe the lumbridge update broke it

Hey, bot is just standing in wintertodt spam eating food, not working since update wasted $.24

Just getting food from the bank then eating it and repeat, any fix?

This bot is broke
i get 3-4 dmg and bot drink all my wines

works well with brews sorta

I'm sorry for the inconvenience - the 2.0.1 update had an unexpected consequence. The live version should work as intended.

I've refunded you all 3 hours of usage. If you lost more than this, please just quote this comment with a screenshot of your payments, no logs needed.

To get the fix out ASAP I had to remove the "Eat at %" slider. The bot will handle this automatically for now. I hope to reimplement this feature ASAP.

so the bot will eat at a certain % now? I just started it up and noticed no % slider, and im on a hcim so im scared to test it out lol what % does the bot auto eat?

so the bot will eat at a certain % now? I just started it up and noticed no % slider, and im on a hcim so im scared to test it out lol what % does the bot auto eat?

Yeah , mine eats when hp drops to what food i selected. like if its cake it eats when i lose 3 hp, for samon it eats when i drop 9hp and so on

doesnt seem to be working now when i start it doesnt log in not sure whats happenin

its working now i think i just messed up something on my end wasted a few tries tho :(

Last edited:
This bot has killed me 3 times using brews, so whatever you've done with that lovely HP slider we had has broken it... again. I'm not gonna ask for a refund, but please fix it.

It's a shame really because up until maybe... 4-5 days ago this bot worked almost flawlessly with just a few minor bugs. Not the minor bugs are gone and it's all major bugs.

--Edit--

In addition to this, i just had a bug with the break handler. Claimed to be breaking for 15 minutes, proceeded to break for over an hour. Paying $.08 for nothing! (y)

Last edited:
the last 2 days ive spent 20 hours to get 50 crates....

dies n runs to falador and runs against the wall until I stop It, ran for 12 hours once without a single crate... not impressed

HEY! Thanks for bot got the pet at kc 43 with only 2 pyro items plus a tome of fire so i think Im well above the drop rate haha Thanks agaim

the last 2 days ive spent 20 hours to get 50 crates....

dies n runs to falador and runs against the wall until I stop It, ran for 12 hours once without a single crate... not impressed

If what you're saying is true you might have a ban in store for that account.

Last edited:
it did the falador thing for me yesterday but i believe i caught it not to long after it got stuck spam clicking the wall, it had ran for about 9 hrs lmao. I forgot it was on while i was at work. But xp an hour was still at around 222k an hr so im sure i caught it fairly quick. Xp trackers are all broken btw, not sure if you re-implemented the eat at bar, but i got it as an option this morning. Working fine so far, i set it to above 60 percent to prevent it from dying.

Will not count xp. Doesnt run for more than 20 minutes without sitting outside of wintertodt near bank doing nothing. Thank god I caught it after only 20 mins and no hours.

That's odd that it isn't working for you guys, I got 2m xp today, 99 fm tomorrow.

Having some issues... giving me a "null" error when trying to load it. Tried it three times. I lost $.24 to just trying to get it to run... any chance of getting that back as well? Anyone else having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.