Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets stuck at the gate, spam clicks on opposite side of the gate instead of clicking on the game and then shuts down after a few minutes of spam clicking.

i was told to post the log for the bot because it isnt logging into my account or even when i manually log in it isnt working at all.

0:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Dayne\RuneMate\logs\Regal Wintertodt 2-07 1-02-11.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Initializing CustomPlayerSense Keys
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/Dayne/RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalWintertodt/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:00 DEBUG Adding skill rectangle for Firemaking
00:00:00 DEBUG Adding skill rectangle for Fletching
00:00:00 DEBUG Adding skill rectangle for Woodcutting
00:00:00 DEBUG UI loaded
00:00:00 INFO Welcome to Regal Wintertodt! Please select your desired settings.

i select my settings and it just sits there

i was told to post the log for the bot because it isnt logging into my account or even when i manually log in it isnt working at all.

0:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Dayne\RuneMate\logs\Regal Wintertodt 2-07 1-02-11.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Initializing CustomPlayerSense Keys
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/Dayne/RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalWintertodt/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:00 DEBUG Adding skill rectangle for Firemaking
00:00:00 DEBUG Adding skill rectangle for Fletching
00:00:00 DEBUG Adding skill rectangle for Woodcutting
00:00:00 DEBUG UI loaded
00:00:00 INFO Welcome to Regal Wintertodt! Please select your desired settings.

i select my settings and it just sits there

Have you selected a food type? Since that seems to be the bots trigger.

This update seems to have been the saving grace. Been running the Lite version for 45 min now, and I have not yet come across any problems. Will run the "full" version for a few hours later today. Thanks for the 2.0 update :)

Did not give an update, but the bot has been running smooth with cakes. No problems. Got ~5m xp over the last few days.

Edit: One thing though, maybe reduce the time its waits on others to revive the pyromancer.

Last edited:
Did not give an update, but the bot has been running smooth with cakes. No problems. Got ~5m xp over the last few days.

Edit: One thing though, maybe reduce the time its waits on others to revive the pyromancer.
It's playersensed - different users will wait a different amount of time. I have no plans to change the waiting period range since I think it's reasonable, but if you want to try for a lower wait time you can delete your playersense keys so they get reloaded.

Everytime I start the bot, it just starts eating all my food and no health is missing...
I have the same problem. It will just eat all my food, bank to get more food, enter Todt and then eat it all again.

hey man I used this on multiple accounts and worked good.

loaded it today and all that's happening is him eatin cakes.

literally just stands there eats as much cake as possible and then leaves.

any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.