Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, after 20-30mins the bot just stopped. Here is the log

Attachments

• 20180408025124_Regal Wintertodt.txt
    16 KB · Views: 1
Does this support repairing braziers for con xp? I've been using for a bit and noticed I haven't received any con xp. Either way awesome script

Ridiculously bot-like (for my set up at least, which is a pretty common one to be honest)
Level 3, 10-hp using cakes for food (I worked out manually that taking 5 cakes per trip would last about 3-4 kills)
When banking it deposits 2/3 of cake, right clicks, hits withdraw X and types in 2 to bring it to 5 cakes, no normal human does that
It also runs straight to the east side and when cutting logs it right clicks on its prefered spot, theres a delay of about 3 seconds and then clicks walk here, again, no normal human does that
Switched to the other skript and it does not work at all so at least this sort of works but is a one way ticket to ban ville

Last edited:
Ridiculously bot-like (for my set up at least, which is a pretty common one to be honest)
Level 3, 10-hp using cakes for food (I worked out manually that taking 5 cakes per trip would last about 3-4 kills)
When banking it deposits 2/3 of cake, right clicks, hits withdraw X and types in 2 to bring it to 5 cakes, no normal human does that
It also runs straight to the east side and when cutting logs it right clicks on its prefered spot, theres a delay of about 3 seconds and then clicks walk here, again, no normal human does that
Switched to the other skript and it does not work at all so at least this sort of works but is a one way ticket to ban ville
Yeah I've just gotten over 90m fm xp without a ban with pure luck.

Does this support repairing braziers for con xp? I've been using for a bit and noticed I haven't received any con xp. Either way awesome script
Yes, but it will almost always eat instead since it prioritizes not dying over repairing.

Misfits
Then i guess i have leveled 3 accounts to 99 with pure luck? This is a great bot, if u don't like how cakes work, use a different food simple

Update in Q:
  • Price increase to 0.08 with these new features...
  • Option to disable going to the low damage tile for chopping and fletching. This will eliminate the pattern of going to that one tile as well as the issues walking there when the bot right clicks
  • Bot will now left click rapidly to withdraw items from bank at low quantities
  • More playersense to help keep your account safe

mew

Awesome bot! Will probably use this to get my account a nice sexy 99 cape :)

What food should I use? I have like 3k lobsters in my bank, should I just use them instead of cakes?

Also in the trial version it takes FOREVER to deposit food/items and by the time it gets back its already halfway done...

Is it like this in the full version?

Awesome bot! Will probably use this to get my account a nice sexy 99 cape :)

What food should I use? I have like 3k lobsters in my bank, should I just use them instead of cakes?

Also in the trial version it takes FOREVER to deposit food/items and by the time it gets back its already halfway done...

Is it like this in the full version?
Yes, unfortunately that is just how Runemate's depositing is. Sometimes if its REALLY bad (kill definitely shouldnt be halfway done when you get back) restarting rm and osrs will help it, but its never particularly fast. You can set the bot to deposit the full chests to speed it up.

mew

Yes, unfortunately that is just how Runemate's depositing is. Sometimes if its REALLY bad (kill definitely shouldnt be halfway done when you get back) restarting rm and osrs will help it, but its never particularly fast. You can set the bot to deposit the full chests to speed it up.
Any chance you could reset my trial?
How do I do the full cheat deposit?

I have a decent computer and the osrs client is fresh (just opened)
idk wat do

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Misfits

idk wat do

The trial sessions and usage are reset over time, Author can not reset it

idk wat do

I don't have that capability. In the UI, there is an option to open chests or not to open. Select the don't open chest option.

mew

I don't have that capability. In the UI, there is an option to open chests or not to open. Select the don't open chest option.
Oh! Okay I'll try it, is there any way you could give me a free hour on the full bot? I don't want to waste my precious credits haha

If it works better than the trial I'll definitely run this!

Oh! Okay I'll try it, is there any way you could give me a free hour on the full bot? I don't want to waste my precious credits haha

Sorry, I have a policy of not doing that. I recommend you wait for the trial to refresh, its a pretty short reset window.

Noticeably F.A.T.

the bot is 100% worth it

mew

Sorry, I have a policy of not doing that. I recommend you wait for the trial to refresh, its a pretty short reset window.

Hey just a question, what % health do you normally set yours to? My setup was 65% hp eat and 5 wines but everytime I run out of wine, the bot runs and waits for wintertodt to be killed! Not sure if I'm setting this up right. Screenshot - 04eea16dcaf4876d77a1340ab589af4e - Gyazo
Btw wearing yak armor, santa hat and f cape for max damage reduction

the bot is 100% worth it

Can you guys post your settings?
For max points and XP :D

Hey just a question, what % health do you normally set yours to? My setup was 65% hp eat and 5 wines but everytime I run out of wine, the bot runs and waits for wintertodt to be killed! Not sure if I'm setting this up right. Screenshot - 04eea16dcaf4876d77a1340ab589af4e - Gyazo
Btw wearing yak armor, santa hat and f cape for max damage reduction

Can you guys post your settings?
For max points and XP :D

I always do wintertodt first thing on my account, before I reach 20hp, so I take very little damage. I use 5 cakes, fletching, and chop without the safespot.

Status
Not open for further replies.