Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Snuggle, just started the bot earlier with 35 cents left on my account. It kicked me out twice about 15 minutes in or so... Every time it kicked me out, it took 5 cents away. So I lost 10 cents in like 30 minutes. Is there a way you could check that out and give me 2 hours back. Thanks bud!
sent

Thanks a lot man. But it still does it here and there for some reason. Sometimes it crashes and then it takes away a full hour, even when the hour just started. It's happened 2-3 times after the refund again. But I haven't really been keeping track because I bought more hours lol

Thanks a lot man. But it still does it here and there for some reason. Sometimes it crashes and then it takes away a full hour, even when the hour just started. It's happened 2-3 times after the refund again. But I haven't really been keeping track because I bought more hours lol

My $ was at $8.65, when I sent that. Now it's at $8.55. It hasn't been 2 hours yet. I think something is wrong with your $ tracker Snuggle. Should go see what's wrong and fix it.

My $ was at $8.65, when I sent that. Now it's at $8.55. It hasn't been 2 hours yet. I think something is wrong with your $ tracker Snuggle. Should go see what's wrong and fix it.
Payments are handled by Runemate, I recommend reading these threads:
Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Noticeably F.A.T.

If you start the bot at 5:01 and the bot cost $0.05 at 6:01, you'll have spent $0.10, but you'll have a 60 minutes til you get charged again. Similar to paying rent. You pay before you stay

The bot is stopping around 30 minutes every time i use it, no breaks are set, and it just says "Thanks for using Regal Winterdodt!" Also, double eats my cakes on a 10hp account. I Dont know how to attach logs, however this is the screenshot :: and again i tried, and same thing :/ :::

again heres a screen shot

Attachments

• 222.PNG
    222.PNG
    111.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 333.PNG
    333.PNG
    120.1 KB · Views: 3
The bot is stopping around 30 minutes every time i use it, no breaks are set, and it just says "Thanks for using Regal Winterdodt!" Also, double eats my cakes on a 10hp account. I Dont know how to attach logs, however this is the screenshot :: and again i tried, and same thing :/ :::

again heres a screen shot
To attach logs, go to your runemate client, go to Help -> view logs, and upload the ones labeled regal wintertodt from your recent sessions.

gotcha thanks ! here they are :)

hope this helps man! :) im gonna take a break from the bot for now! Cheers :D

any update on the force closing?

any idea why its charging me every half hour as well? The top two are just 6 minutes apart..?

Attachments

• 03-18 09-28-31 - Regal Wintertodt.txt
    82.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 03-18 10-06-10 - Regal Wintertodt.txt
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-18 10-44-41 - Regal Wintertodt.txt
    70.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-18 11-12-48 - Regal Wintertodt.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
  • huh..PNG
    huh..PNG
    86.3 KB · Views: 4
Its still freezing up.. I just died on my HCIM i went away for 15 minutes and the bot stopped itself and again just said "Thanks for using" This is getting silly why am i paying for this???

Love this my dude. Only issue I have so far is that because i'm 10hp and use cakes. whenever it eats... instead of eating once it is always eating twice, which leads to wasted food. other than that man, fantastic job.

tried it yesterday, took my money for no reason.. slow response from the bot it would wait atleast 15 sec before starting to chop wood and like another 30-1 min untill it starts burning\fletching them
almost no xp and never get enough points...

easily triggered ✌
tried it yesterday, took my money for no reason.. slow response from the bot it would wait atleast 15 sec before starting to chop wood and like another 30-1 min untill it starts burning\fletching them
almost no xp and never get enough points...
Please provide more information to the bot author, he doesn't deserve your shit talking.

On the runemate client go to Help -> View Logs - > Copy & paste the contents of your bugged instance and post them in this thread.
Love this my dude. Only issue I have so far is that because i'm 10hp and use cakes. whenever it eats... instead of eating once it is always eating twice, which leads to wasted food. other than that man, fantastic job.
Still doing this?

Please provide more information to the bot author, he doesn't deserve your shit talking.

On the runemate client go to Help -> View Logs - > Copy & paste the contents of your bugged instance and post them in this thread.

Still doing this?
if i was shit talking i would be giving him low stars, i never knew that i can view logs that way... no need to be rude about it..
will the logs be relevant if i ran another bot afterwards(hunter bot tho)?

Misfits
if i was shit talking i would be giving him low stars, i never knew that i can view logs that way... no need to be rude about it..
will the logs be relevant if i ran another bot afterwards(hunter bot tho)?
Each bot sessions, has its own log file. Ex. Regal Wintertodt, would have a file with numbers and bot name, then Regal Hunter , would have a file with numbers and the bot name as well,

Status
Not open for further replies.