Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

can u add the hosiduos stall to steal from the two inside the house not just one
that will increase the xp rate
other than that i wanna say you r one of the best here and all your other bots are top ❤❤❤

same behavior has bestworld - keeps running out of ardy bank when thieving ardy knights, even when the knight stays in the bank. Kind of seems to skip between all ardy knights it can find.

marster farmer works,eats and bank perfect.
For knight of ardougne you have to name them Knight of Ardougne with capital letter before it starts. Seems to run to every knight in ardougne and this eats the xp/hour. and not supports bank (not a problem because i stay watching it and bank myself sometime)

if i have a knight trapd inside a house it works perfectly and stays on the same knight.till the knight vanish after a time

easily triggered ✌
marster farmer works,eats and bank perfect.
For knight of ardougne you have to name them Knight of Ardougne with capital letter before it starts. Seems to run to every knight in ardougne and this eats the xp/hour. and not supports bank (not a problem because i stay watching it and bank myself sometime)

if i have a knight trapd inside a house it works perfectly and stays on the same knight.till the knight vanish after a time
The author hasn’t been here in years, use cuppa thiever