Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
02:01:29 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
02:01:29 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
02:01:30 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
02:01:30 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank

this is coming up on master farmers in draynor after trying to bank with a full inventory of seeds

I think if you're thieving from stalls, you could get better XP per hour, if you did a loot 1 drop 1 type of system. At the moment it's waiting until you get a full inventory. Just a thought:) Otherwise it's superb, working really smoothly thieving cake stalls

Great bot (used on knights of ardougne) is there anyway to increase the mouse clicks though? I noticed that it won't click as fast as it should decreasing xp rates

Great bot (used on knights of ardougne) is there anyway to increase the mouse clicks though? I noticed that it won't click as fast as it should decreasing xp rates

THIS

it is too slow to re click after being caught on ardy knight, i was only getting around 45k at 61 thieving with the bank trapped knight with the chat and i should get at least 60k

Two things
1. for cake stalls, you can choose what to keep, but it just fills an inventory and runs to try and bank, regardless of what is selected.
2. This is super niche request, but would it be possible to add an option for knights, where it can thief cake stall for food? Like, it thieves knights in bank, eats cakes, and when out of food, thief more? I only ask, as I have an ultimate ironman, and it would be a cool feature haha

Also out of curiosity, how does the 'only knights lured near booth work'? I have been joining a cc thievinghost where they have splashers set up, and I am wondering if it just stops when it is out of the splash zone near the booth? Does it just log out? or hop worlds? or what does it do if the knight moves?

i have found that the only knights near bank stall is very glitchy, i always do knights within the bank. bank stall is nice is you know you'll have a splasher there for the duration of the bot but often times due to whatever issue as soon as splasher logs out and knight moves away from bank stall the bot doesn't know what to do and just logs.

Can you add a security if you dont thieve something for the past 2-3minutes the bot turn off i got stuck in ardy bank top for a good 6-7hours ... just hoping i wont get banned now :)

bot get stuck at bank since today. cant get any kind of food from there. i dont know what happened, till yesterday the bot worked rly clean. since today i cant use it. knights or masterfarmer are fine, till u go banking. than u get stuck, bot cant find any food....Unbenanntsds.png

bot get stuck at bank since today. cant get any kind of food from there. i dont know what happened, till yesterday the bot worked rly clean. since today i cant use it. knights or masterfarmer are fine, till u go banking. than u get stuck, bot cant find any food....View attachment 10713
I'm having the same issue, having to pause the script to manually withdraw the food then it resumes as it should. (Ardy knights)

bot get stuck at bank since today. cant get any kind of food from there. i dont know what happened, till yesterday the bot worked rly clean. since today i cant use it. knights or masterfarmer are fine, till u go banking. than u get stuck, bot cant find any food....View attachment 10713
I'm having the same issue, having to pause the script to manually withdraw the food then it resumes as it should. (Ardy knights)
This is due to the newest osrs update, it is a runemate issue that is currently being fixed, it will affect all bots at the moment, apparently it will be fixed today hopefully.

Are you able to fix the fruit stall?

Each time I start it, it goes to the player options and keeps changing the NPC "Attack" options and just repeats

Would it be possible to add a feature where we can bank strange fruit and the golovanova tops from the fruit stalls? This would be especially useful for ironmen looking to make botanical pies.

the bot eats after every time you are hit and sometimes over eats even when full other than that i always moniter my botting (lvl110) combat so i never get stuck or anything just clicks alittle to fast for my ban paranoia and the eating can cause antibot problems

got 99 thieving with this bot and it was always fantastic when I used it. However based off the recent 3 star reviews something is now wrong with it.

Just jumped on to try get some easy cash and the bot stopped after 15 minutes for no reason. Testing again currently.

PS. Please bring back Regal angler fisher

got 99 thieving with this bot and it was always fantastic when I used it. However based off the recent 3 star reviews something is now wrong with it.

Just jumped on to try get some easy cash and the bot stopped after 15 minutes for no reason. Testing again currently.

PS. Please bring back Regal angler fisher

Just went 30 minutes and it crashed again
Trying to click view log but nothing happens.

PPS. Please bring back regal angler fisher