Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

seems to work alright however i notice it will click in the exact same spot 5-10 times in a row which to me is unnecessarily suspicious. would pay for a premium version with more obfuscation.

For some reason I can't message you, but I am an ultimate ironman, and was wondering if you could add an option for knights in ardy bank to thief cake stall for full inv, and then thief knight in bank, and repeat. As UIM dont use the bank, and it would really help. Let me know! :)

Is there a paid version of this script? Currently I try to use it and it just says "Thanks for using Regal Thieving Lite"

Ardy knights, jugs of wine

would greatly appreciate it if you could world hop to cc members most common worlds to keep active and afk

Bot is compromised now unfortunately. Temp ban on main and I have now had bans on a few accounts to date. Shame really, good bot has made me a lot of GP.

bot no longer works on knights: started it and it said "please select food" as if I had not selected it. I clicked knight a couple times to get it going, and it updated saying "waited for stun" and then just remained frozen and never did anything. Worked fine yesterday.

Two things
1. for cake stalls, you can choose what to keep, but it just fills an inventory and runs to try and bank, regardless of what is selected.
2. This is super niche request, but would it be possible to add an option for knights, where it can thief cake stall for food? Like, it thieves knights in bank, eats cakes, and when out of food, thief more? I only ask, as I have an ultimate ironman, and it would be a cool feature haha

Also out of curiosity, how does the 'only knights lured near booth work'? I have been joining a cc thievinghost where they have splashers set up, and I am wondering if it just stops when it is out of the splash zone near the booth? Does it just log out? or hop worlds? or what does it do if the knight moves?

But did you bot all the way to 99? How much hours of botting per day do you recomend?
there's no guaranteed safe amount, there are way way too many variables. I was doing 3-4 hour sessions (no break) once a day though, sometimes an addition ~2 hour session later in the night. Don't take this as a fact though, you always run the risk of getting banned

Not sure if Hosidius Fruit Stalls are working correctly, I've started with an empty inventory in the house and it says "Banking zeah cakes" in the logs.

oh yes I'm not sure if I've posted, but banking is bugged on this currently. For ardy, if you de-select anything, it wont matter and will try and bank each thing, even if nothing is selected it wont drop. Hosidius worked last I tried, but maybe same issue.