Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

Bot is no longer safe. Had been using it safely on an account 7 - 8 hours a day in 2-3 hour windows. Got a temp ban for using your bot today. Can you change some code they are onto your trail. I have been using this bot on many accounts in the same way and was told the auto botting system caught me. They must have updated for your script today. No one should use this script until its safe.

i got to 92 thieve from this bot but today i tried to use it and it keeps clicking on the items to the left of the dodgy necklaces and swordfish or to the left and down one, and it will withdraw them eventually but takes forever to close the bank. im assuming because its off clicking as well. wasting alot of time to say the least not to mention possible detectable behaviour

Would it be possible to world hop if the ardy knight cannot be found in the bank? Been leaving overnight to find some instances haven't succeeded as no knight was in the bank upon logging in.

Is there any reason why the bot keeps stopping? the bot is awesome, but the first time i used it, it only worked for exactly 1 hour, so i tried again today and only for 10 min. Am i doing something wrong?

Would it be possible to world hop if the ardy knight cannot be found in the bank? Been leaving overnight to find some instances haven't succeeded as no knight was in the bank upon logging in.
this is not one of the bots u should run when you're not at your computer, as it depends on a splasher / a lured ardy knight (and they despawn if they arent being splashed on)

Hi, is this script broken after the thurs update on 28/11?
using it right now, have been using it since that update, it's working fine

Hi, when its out of food and runs to the bank - can u make him log of if the bank doesnt open? Now the bot just stand spam clicking the bank instead :) UIM

Broken for ardy knights. Stuck at failed to locate ardy knight, with both options even though the knight is in the bank.

Hello, think ive found a small error. My skiller is 10hp, so I tried to use the shrimp option as food. When doing so, it says that I am out even though im obviously not. I am guessing because the actual term in-game is "Shrimps" vs "Shrimp" on the configuration.

i'm using it at ardy knights right now, have been that last 3 days. you must be setting it up wrong
Really? I have been trying for weeks, with no success. Log spamming this "
00:02:26 WARN Could not find knight in proper position
00:02:27 WARN Could not find knight in proper position
00:02:28 WARN Could not find knight in proper position
00:02:29 WARN Could not find knight in proper position". I tried fixed mode, resize and every option I could think of. It worked for me before, but not last 2-3 weeks.

Turns out I haave same problem with divine master thiever, all other bots work but not the thieving ones it seems.

Really? I have been trying for weeks, with no success. Log spamming this "
00:02:26 WARN Could not find knight in proper position
00:02:27 WARN Could not find knight in proper position
00:02:28 WARN Could not find knight in proper position
00:02:29 WARN Could not find knight in proper position". I tried fixed mode, resize and every option I could think of. It worked for me before, but not last 2-3 weeks.

Turns out I haave same problem with divine master thiever, all other bots work but not the thieving ones it seems.

are you using thievinghost or splashworlds cc to find a lured knight? This is legit the only bot I've never had an issue with, lol