Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

I'm trying to unlock the safes at the Rogue's Den. I choose cake as my food, and choose 10 as the quantity. All the bot does when I start it is go to my bank, and ends the bot.

Edit: nevermind i'm dumb, no stethoscope

Last edited:
Hey! Used this in the past (ardy knights) and have nothing but praise for you. A well-coded bot with a lot of useful features.

Recently however, the bot has felt a bit different. Almost as if it's a bit more clunky and the actions feel very bot-like (jittery mouse). Just thought I'd drop by and let you know.

Otherwise the functionality is great! Kudos on the great work

So far so good, however I have 24 HP and whenever I'm hit, the bot will drink a Jug of Wine. Why? Can we please set the HP details? Seems a bit redundant to drink a jug of wine when our HP is 21/24. Anyone else had this issue? Am I missing something?
Also, i'm using a splashed Knight, it'll only thieve if the Knight is in the booth beside the bank teller? It won't do it if the knight is splashed infront of the booth with a teller.
Can you please reply/fix, thankyou.

#edit
Unfortunately, the account was banned today.
The account had only botted 10-50 Agility (Using Smart Agility)
But mostly was botting using this bot at the Ardy Knights. #sad.

Last edited:
So far so good, however I have 24 HP and whenever I'm hit, the bot will drink a Jug of Wine. Why? Can we please set the HP details? Seems a bit redundant to drink a jug of wine when our HP is 21/24. Anyone else had this issue? Am I missing something?
Also, i'm using a splashed Knight, it'll only thieve if the Knight is in the booth beside the bank teller? It won't do it if the knight is splashed infront of the booth with a teller.
Can you please reply/fix, thankyou.

#edit
Unfortunately, the account was banned today.
The account had only botted 10-50 Agility (Using Smart Agility)
But mostly was botting using this bot at the Ardy Knights. #sad.

Was it a 2-day ban or instant permanent?

It seems I can not get the bot to stop after the duration requested. I made a profile that said to stop after 5 minutes, yet it continued passed 5 minutes until I manually stopped it. How do I get that feature to work properly?

No time to maintain this ATM, hoping to look at it in the next couple of weeks.

Pushing update to alert people to go to the in-house fruit stalls and not the ones in the central square.

No time to maintain this ATM, hoping to look at it in the next couple of weeks.

The Ardy Knight bank thieving, is it only meant to thieve when the knight is in the two most north squares OR can it follow the Knight once it leaves these squares and moves a little inside the bank?
For me, the bot doesn't react when the knight isn't in the two most north squares of the bank but once the Knight returns to those squares, the bot continues to function.

When i get disconnected from the server, the bot won't click the OK button and will not log me in.
It would also be cool if this but could support the Master Farmer in Hosidius because this farmer is inside a house and very easy to trap.

Not sure if anyone else is having an issue but when I use this bot my computer CPU goes to 90%+ and Runescape starts to lag hard.

I was just coming here for this, same thing happens to me. Have to restart client if I want to do something on my own since the client continues to lag away.

Overclocked i5-7600k and a GTX 1080, shouldn't really seem to have issues with any processing in a game like OSRS.