Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

needs updated just saying changing root task and wont do anything else i tried changing the settings like 10 times and nothing has happened it just still says changing root task.

Would love it if we could get an update where IF inventory = full THEN bank. Right now it just sits there if your inventory gets full (At master farmers)

Last edited:
Just tried again after you said go to the east house and now it just says
Changing root task
WARN could not find nearby stall
DEBUG Near fruit stall
DEBUG in fruit house

Hello,

Great bot! I am just having issues with the fruit stall. The bot keeps on switching worlds constantly on its own rather than stealing fruit? Any solutions?

Thanks for the script!! Would really like a banking update for strange fruits etc at stalls. Also I feel like there is a short delay between the respawn and steal. Could be a lil faster! Maybe add some antiban as well.

Not sure if it's just me or the client or the script, but the click speed is going really slow on master farmers. The script is waiting a full 2 seconds or so before clicking to pickpocket again. Love your bot though thank you!

After Fothos dungeon update, bot gives a "Data orb varbit is null" when trying to do dodgies at master farmer in draynor.

Edit: the same is true for your agility bot.

Last edited:
Bot works great at Ardy knights, however, it has a bunch of issues at the Zeah cake stall.

At the Zeah cake stall, I've noted that it sometimes banks when it has less than a half full inventory. It will also sometimes get stuck and repeatedly click on the wall behind the cake stall.

Well, there goes my HC status. At zeah looting FOOD btw... you really need a food consumer when doing stalls rofl. Rip.

Well, there goes my HC status. At zeah looting FOOD btw... you really need a food consumer when doing stalls rofl. Rip.

I mean... common sense to let it run there with sound on so you can eat if you need to. I have only had it aggro a guard once out of probably 20 hours. Usually it pauses for guard. Either way, if you're on a HC, you should be babysitting.

It's not working at lured ardy knights currently, I've had it work twice after fiddling with it but if you touch it again the bot breaks back to "Changing Root Task."

Edit: I've been able to get it to work again for the third time so we'll see how we go again. Thanks for the bot!

Edit: It's stopped working again after under 2 hours, not sure why. Will try to figure it out.

Last edited: