Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving

its broken at ardy knights, cant bank just clicks to the side and sits there. still works if you manually give it food though.

this isnt true

gotten over 3m xp in the last 3 days. no problems or hiccups other than occasionally going to the far bank booth

what was the update?

an autofighter i was using earlier started to idle too all of a sudden im not sure currently playing legit for couple hours see if it resolves itself, but if you want theving for master farmer i ran regal theving at master farmer for 60 hours over 3 accounts yesterday with breaks worked like a charm

are you able to put something into the script so if it clicks on the ladder it can climb back down? its only happened to me once,it went up and just stood there. cheers

Hosidius rework broke the fruit stall portion of the bot. Dogs are no longer trappable in the shop. They can be trapped on one side of the stall however.

Got 99 with this bot and the Pet on the way used it from level 55 thanks allot. I was thinking of pickpocketing the Paladins if i trapped them manually is this possible using the Custom option? There areound 700k gp ph at 99 and better xp than ardy might be a idea to add if it wouldn't be too time consuming if not thanks for everything anyway!

Currently using this Thiever at fruit stalls, seems to be running fine. I'm having trouble with this script using a lot of cpu usage though? making the rs client lag, i haven't had this problem with anyother scripts so far any ideas on how to fix?

Currently using this Thiever at fruit stalls, seems to be running fine. I'm having trouble with this script using a lot of cpu usage though? making the rs client lag, i haven't had this problem with anyother scripts so far any ideas on how to fix?
I believe it's a client issue. I brought it to @Cloud s attention over a month ago since it's preventing me from making the bot premium but it seems he hasn't had time to look into it, or maybe he just can't find the problem.

I believe it's a client issue. I brought it to @Cloud s attention over a month ago since it's preventing me from making the bot premium but it seems he hasn't had time to look into it, or maybe he just can't find the problem.
yeah, maybe but i've only found it with the usage of this bot at Hosidius fine everywere els